Chapter 5

Recap: You have captured almost everyone from the Iron Blood Navy. A few of them were successful subjects and now they work under the Empress's will.

Back to present

Your view

Dr. Mölder: Buzzsaw, can you please bring Zeppy to me?

Buzzsaw: Yes Doctor.

Buzzsaw comes back 2 minutes later with Zeppy in her arms. She hands her to you as ordered.

Dr. Mölder: Deutschland, can you please escort me as I go into the room with the, "failed subjects"?

Deutschland: Of course.

Graf Zeppelin's view

Graf Zeppelin: What have they done with my little Zeppy?

Bismarck: When we get out, I can promise you that we will find Zeppy before they do anything to her. These Sirens are monsters.

Prinz Eugen: I can't believe that all of this is happening.

Z-46: All we can do is wait for the right moment, and then we strike them when they're off guard.

Bismarck: What ever they used, it has mind controlled my sister, Friedrich der Grosse, and Roon. So we need to be careful of Roon, because she is crazy.

Roon: You will be having a....guest..... in about 10 seconds, so I would behave if I were you. **evilly giggles**

???: Guten Tag Ms. Roon. How are you today? (Good afternoon).

Roon: Good, how about you, Doctor?

Graf Zeppelin: Doctor?

???: I am doing good myself. Can you please open the "cage"? 

Roon: Of course my Doctor.

Roon proceeds to unlock the door to the "cage" as the Doctor calls it.

???: Dr. Mölder? I have the materials that you've been requesting for.

Dr. Mölder: Thank you Buzzsaw. Place them outside of my office and I will come to collect them later, okay?

Buzzsaw: Yes Doctor.

Your view

You walk into the "cage" with Zeppy in your arms and scan the room.

Dr. Mölder's Mind: Truly terrified. Not really.

Dr. Mölder: Who is Ms. Graf Zeppelin?

Graf Zeppelin: **stands up** That would be me.

Dr. Mölder: **hands over Zeppy** I believe she is yours, no?

Graf Zeppelin: Thank you.

Dr. Mölder: My pleasure ma'am.

You walk out of the room and back to your office to continue working on the blueprints and layout for the Richelieu-class Battleship.

Dr. Mölder: I think that the best main armament for this class would be the main armament of Smasher's. With the AA batteries being those of Chaser's and Purifier's. Secondaries would be the same as Z-23's main armament. I will remove the both of the catapults and the aircraft. I will mount these main guns in 2 quadruple turrets in the front, and 18 single turrets mounted on to the deck and hull, with 9 being on each side of the ship. And made two V-3 rocket launchers. 

This is the final design

Source: navygeneralboard

Source: navygeneralboard.com

You grab the blueprint and head over to the throne room and walk in once you arrive.

Dr. Mölder: **bows** My Empress.

The Empress III: Good day Doctor. What do you have for me this time?

Dr. Mölder: **hands her the blueprint** I call it the Richelieu-class Battleship. I also plan to attach at least two V-3 rocket launchers for long range attacks.

The Empress III: And what about the displacement? Oh, now I see it. 40,003 tons.

Dr. Mölder: Yes ma'am, I have removed unnecessary parts of the warship to lighten it's displacement. Saving us about 8,177 tons of materials.

The Empress III: I will approve, but only for 3 of these warships to be produced, I would like to see how well they perform. You are dismissed Doctor.

Dr. Mölder: Understood my Empress. But what about "Code P"? It was a successful test, but only on some of the test subjects.

The Empress III: Then I wish to see them.

Dr. Mölder: Yes my Empress.

You walk back to the lab and and have the subjects follow you to the Empress.

Dr. Mölder: My Empress, they wish to you.

The Empress III: Good, said them in.

After they walk in, they introduce themselves. After that, the Empress orders for Roon, Gneisenau, U-115, Z-1, Z-2, and Deutschland to attack a fleet of warships from the Royal Navy. Consisting of Amazon, Belfast, Ark Royal, and Warspite.

The Empress III: Understood?

Roon, Deutschland, Z-1, Z-2, U-115, and Gneisenau: Yes ma'am my Empress.

The Empress III: Good, you are all dismissed.

All: Yes my Empress. 

Dr. Mölder: I will get to work on the improvement of the Vaccine and the 3 ships.

The Empress III: Good, you are dismissed Doctor.

Dr. Mölder: Yes ma'am my Empress.

You leave and head towards the lab

The Empress III's view

The Empress III's Thoughts: My, the Doctor is working around the clock, as suspected of him. I will keep my promise, as long as he does his part. I don't think that Purifier, Chaser, nor Smasher know who he really is. They will be in for a surprise when the time comes. He might even be able to create male ship boys, but the only problem is that the boys might become aggressive, betray me, flirt with the other ship girls, or distract them from their duty. But I will admit one thing about him, he is a smart and sharp looking young man, and if you combine his knowledge with those two factors, then you have a deadly, innocent looking, and clever man that can do almost anything and everything if he puts his mind to it. I wonder what he thinks about me. Although he is very loyal to the Kaiser compared to me, because he has served under the Kaiser since the age of 17 and he is currently 23 years old.

(THIS IS THE END OF CHAPTER 5. BUT I HAVE A QUESTION, WHAT IS A HAREM? I HAVE READ AND HEARD OTHER PEOPLE DOING IT, BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT IS. IF YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS, THEN COMMENT DOWN BELOW AND I'LL SEE IF I WILL DO ONE. AND I THINK THAT EMPRESS LIKES YOU. ANYWAY, AS ALWAYS, HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY RREADERS.)