𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓

It's time. I never thought in a million yrs all this would be occurring. From the many times I used to always joke about wanting to graduate early or getting my diploma ASAP. It feels surreal. This year really hasn't been the best. It's been challenging. I lost a friendship of 11 years. My heart aches. It's taught me so much, much more of what I could have imagined of learning. It literally brings disappointment because I know some may think it's being greedy or just thinking about ourselves but we won't be able to walk on stage. We won't get that prom or our last goodbye. Last week was our last goodbye without us knowing. It's so funny because we never know what we have until we don't have it anymore. Senior year is now just a memory. Memories we will cherish together. I understand that there are more important things in the world going on, but you also have to understand that I worked so hard to get were I'm at. There were countless of times were I would stay awake trying to finish a project or presentation, to not walk the stage is just not fair. I do have a right to be disappointed or to cry because to me that was a goal I had set this year. It was a goal I was excited to finally fulfill. All this has literally destroyed so many things going on. I just wish I could go back in time and not have taken anything for granted. I just wish that with everything in my whole heart God is with me the most. Even if I'm not the kindest person. I'm trying. I want to make things right with God, because all this is such a frightening time to be at. I pray with his grace, I'll be genuine and understanding. But on that second note, I made amazing friendships which I'm blessed to say I wouldn't have done without his help. This virus isn't anything to what God has in store and to that God I thank you. I love you forever.