Chapter One: Adventure!

A chubby cat sat on the windowsill, looking outside. He has found a way to get out and was planning on using that way tonight to start his new adventure.

   He jumped down onto the floor, walking down the hallway and going to the couch. He looked up at his owner, titling his head a little then jumping up into the couch. Alfred looked over and smiled at his furry friend. "Hello, Hero. You're a good kitty." He pet Hero gently before going back to watching the news.

  The cat curled up and fell asleep on the couch, knowing he would need a lot of strength for tonight.

[TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY: AMERICA IN A PLAYBOY BUNNY OUTFIT]

  Hero slipped through a tight whole next the window, reaching the outside world. He happy meowed them started to run around the garden. He watched the bugs go to bed, the flowers move in the light breeze. He felt very happy and soon, got out of the fenced area.

   The cat knew a town was really close so he decided, why not go there? He thought about all the cool things, like getting wet food, getting his own huge human bed for himself. There is no changing his mind when going to the human town. He's gonna go no matter what you say or do. Pick him up? He will probably claw you to death.

  The walk wasn't long. He soon saw lights from buildings and ran toward the large buildings. The town was loud, even at night. He didn't mind it, happily walking before..

  "Is that a scray?? Sick, let's use it!" A drunk guy picked Hero up, which the cat purred in response, thinking innocently of this. He was ser back down near a wall and next thing you know, he's dodging beer bottles. After a bit more dodging. He escapes and runs acrossed the roads almost getting it, then ar the other side of the road a little girl tried to touch him.

   He was far too terrified at this point, scratching her and running into an allie. He panted softly, then went to a box, getting inside and curling up. He closed his eyes  slightly tearing up.

   Hero wanted to go home, but he didn't know where home was anymore. This adventure when from good, to horrible and it was all his fault in the first place.

   Oh well. He slowly started to think more about home and fell asleep. Maybe tomorrow people will be nicer.

[First chapter!! Yay!! Hope you all enjoyed this!!
Word Count: 430