New Year Night

"Happy New Year!!!" Jire greeted Kit. "Happy New Year too!" Kit said as he sent him a video. In the video, he was wearing a Grade 4 PE shirt with his newly cut hair.

"You cut your hair?" Jire asked.
" You noticed?" Kit also asked.
"Well, ofc I did.." Jire answered while blushing.

Kit smiled while biting his lower lip and his dimple showing. It was a wonderful night for the both of them. At the same night, Xady texted Kit.

"Heyyy Kitt!" Xady said enthusiastically, " Happy New Year!!"
"Ya youu too"
"Sooo... I was wondering..."
Kit waited for him to finish.
"Maybe we could hang out you know.." Xady continued, " Maybe on Jan 3?"
"Are u drunk??" Kit asked
" Noooo pshhhh am finee" Xady answered
" You're totally not fine," Kit said firmly, " lets talk tomorrow when you're not drunk, ok sweetheart?"
"OK," Xady giggled by the sweetheart sent by Kit, " I want you to call me sweetheart from now on!"
" And why's that?" Kit asked
" Its cuz I like u.."

Kit couldn't believe what he was reading! As he kept reading it again and again, his face became so red like a tomato! He kept giggling and grinning.

"Hey," Xady said after 5 minutes of waiting, "it's ok if you don't  like me back."
"You're not the only one with a secret.." Kit said with nervousness and the loud pounding of his heart, "I like you too."

Xady also couldn't believe what was happening. He didnt know where to start. Is it the fact that he confessed to him? or the part where it turns out he liked him too? By this time, he was sober.

"ARE YOU SURE?!?!" Xady asked
" Yes, ofc,"
"So are we still meeting on Jan. 3, right?"
"Yes sweetheart, goodnight"
" ;))))"