Chapter 5: Surprise!

Welcome back, Minatozaki Sana. Kim Jennie grinned.

As of her surprise, she don't know what to feel. At first, Kai messaged her sending congratulations. Then, Jennie brought some foods for her.

Thank you. she mouthed. Please come in. She opened the door widely for Jennie to come in.

So this is the unit where you live? Jennie asked her, breaking the silence while Sana was preparing the foods she brought.

Yes, this is the unit where I temporarily live since my house is still under construction. Sana responded with a little awkwardness on her voice.

Uhm Sana, about what happened to us years ago, I— Jennie didn't had the chance to continue since someone called her.

Hello, this is YG Entertainment's Jennie Kim. How may I help you? Jennie asked.

I am here to remind you about your meeting with JYP Entertainment tomorrow. Don't be late. The caller responded and turned the call off.

Jennie, what were you about to say earlier? Sana asked in confusion.

I— I am really sorry. I didn't knew I don't love Kai anymore. She confessed.

Wait- What? Then why did you marry him in the first place? Sana almost yelled at Jennie who's head was facing the floor.

This was the first time she saw Jennie like that. She was the most bad ass person she ever met, she thought Jennie don't care about others, but she was all wrong at the moment.

At first, I didn't notice that my feelings already faded since we broke up. I was blinded by affection and lust, and kept on telling him I still love him without even noticing the fact that I really don't. I tell everyone I love him because I am used to it and didn't have time to ask myself 'Do I really love him?'. Jennie explained.

I felt bad for Jongin. Sana responded

I am planning to file a divorce paper for us, Sana. And Jongin can be yours again. Jennie responded and ate the food Sana prepared.

I guess this was too late, Jennie. I'd love to be with Kai but I don't love him anymore. Since you got married, I didn't feel anything but happiness for the both of you. I learned to accept the fact that he won't be coming back to my arms again.

Sana? Are you okay? Jennie asked that made Sana go back to her senses.

Y-Yes hehe I'm sorry. Sana apologized.

I have to go now, good luck on your comeback. Jennie stood up and left.

Sana don't know what to feel.

I guess I can give it a second try. . .