The 1930's

"Liesel!!!!!!!"
I heard Rudy calling me...Well,Rudy is a friend of mine but actually,he is my bestfriend.
"Come'n let's go to the bakery" he said excitedly.
"Why?" I answered.He is the person that makes me excited more than he is.He bited his fingernails then just pulled me.
"Rudy,what makes you do that!"
Why do people need to pull people.That makes me irritated.Ughhhh.Why can't I just do anything about it.I just followed him 'till we reached the bakery.
"How can the do this,how cruel they are!!!!" I helped Arsa to stand.She was bullied again by Sebastian and his friends.Sebastian is our mortal ENEMY.
"Ugghh!!!I can't believe that they can do this to you,we should report about this"I said to poor Arsa with many scratches and wounds.
"No need" Rudy said and we looked at him for awhile,wondering what he is saying or telling us.
"We will aim for revenge!!!!" He said happily.We also agreed to his suggestion.

----------------------------------------------------
"Should we prank Sebastian?" I suggested.
"Yeah!" They said both to me.

We went to Jerry's house to get sour milk and other things. Then we went to Sebuzz-tian's tree house. Luckily they were not there. Then we climbed up their tree house and set up the trap. Once Sebastian opens the door, then sour milk will be poured to him.

When our plan was about to happen, I felt something strange........
I have a hard time breathing.....I fainted....

----------------------------------------------------

When I woke up, I found myself in the hospital.
I have an oxygen tank on my side and still, a hard time breathing then I found Mama and Papa sleeping heavenly on the couch. I feel strange,wondering what happened to me.I wanted to wake my parents but I couldn't. I intentionally dropped the vase on the table to have them awake.

Rudy visited me at the hospital then tell me about my lung cancer. I cannot avoid to cry because of my situation then I suddenly fainted..............