Chapter 7: Vytal Festival Pt.1

<<Vytal Festival: (Y/N) POV>>

Me and Blake never left each other's side after the stupid argument I started. We'd go on dates, buy each other stuff, sleep with each other and just be with each other.

Me and Atlas got new teammates. They came about 3 days ago but me and Atlas already became basically best friends with them. Their names were Ryan and Wade, they're twins. Ryan's semblance was Fire and Wade's semblance was Aura control. Wade could control other's aura, and their stamina. This could vary from if they have extra or barley any. He can't keep it for so long though.

Me and Blake were currently in my dorm, making out for who knows how long.

Blake: "I love you so much." She manages to say while in between our heated make out and biting my lips.

(Y/N): "I love you too." I said while grabbing her hair.

Blake: "OW!" She covers her ears.

(Y/N): "Sorry. Did I grab them?" I didn't realize that I pulled on one of her ears.

Blake: "It's alright. Wanna continue?" She said while flipping her hair and wrapping her arms around my neck. It was obvious she wanted to continue.

(Y/N): "Are you okay? You've been acting more...hands on with our sexual life for the past week."

Blake: "I'm....going through heat."

(Y/N): "What is that?"

Blake: "I get sexual with my significant other and I'm ready for sex."

(Y/N): "Oh. Well....." I stand up and rummaged through my drawer.

Blake: "What are you doing?"

(Y/N): "Crap. I don't have condoms."

Blake: "Wait, right now?"

(Y/N): "How about after the festival?"

Blake: "Sure. But I don't think I'll be able to control it."

(Y/N): "Come on. We have to get ready for the festival."

<<Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) and Blake hugging in the festival: Blake POV>>

We entered the festival and it was amazing. Our teams were in this tournament along with other teams. My team met us along with (Y/N)'s team.

Ruby: "Blake! There you are! We've been looking for you."

Blake: "Sorry. I was with (Y/N)."

We looked at him eating about 12 plates of food. We all looked shocked and he looked at us.

Atlas: "Brother!"

Ryan: "Yo!"

(Y/N): "Yeah?"

Atlas: "That seems like it won't hold you for long."