epigraph

Florian Lockwood.

Two words that held heavy meaning in the hearts and minds of the people everywhere. She was known in the supernatural world, whether it be because they loved her, hated her or wanted to be her. Florian took pride in the fact that she was known, she worked for that. She wasn't subtle in the way she did things. She wanted people to know that it was her. Her signature was something many people knew. An F would always be branded onto the forehead of her victims. Many people thought it stood for her name but she believed it stood for 'Failure'. Because anyone she killed failed at being a good person to someone and they deserved what was coming to them.  I guess you could say she was a peacekeeper, a balance in the world.

Much like her brother, Flo is a werewolf, cursed to turn every full moon. But when you do something as extensive as her, such as keep vampires all across the world in check, you make friends. Such as witches who are willing to make you a moonlight ring. A ring which allowed her to turn whenever she saw fit and she did turn, all the time in fact. Her wolf was as deadly as her, pitch black in colour and bigger than the average werewolf.

Florian Lockwood hated Mystic Falls the minute it somehow became the place that you were guaranteed to lose something when you stepped into the town. So it was no surprise when she lost her father in the small town. She would've lost her Uncle Mason too if she wasn't best friends with the person who vowed to kill him. Mason survived that day because Damon couldn't say no to Florian, he never could.

She hated it and that's why she was hell bent on leaving the forsaken place when she had her son. She was young and she was in love so it was easy to pack up her life and move to Florida with her Uncle Mason and boyfriend Valerian. Valerian was good to her and he was the best father to Fraiser. What more could she possibly need?

Florian Lockwood was special, in the way that she could make even the darkest of people, love her.

So it was no surprise that when Elijah Mikaelson met her, he was head over heels the moment they locked eyes.

But life wasn't that easy, of course it wasn't. Because when they did lock eyes, Florian scowled at him and said. "So you're Elijah, huh? I've heard about you and I honestly expected better."

    -

A/N: I need to be stopped. I have 14 drafted story and I keep writing more😭

BUT I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS. FLORIAN WILL BE THE ICON WE ALL NEED IN OUR LIVES.

ARE YOU EVEN READY?