2. Cupcakes & Conversation

"Wait!" Taylor breathed through a fit of giggles and laughter. "Did you really tell the Queen that her butt looked bad in her gown?" She asked in disbelief.

Ed nodded, an ear to ear grin across his face. "Yep, she was a little appalled at first, then she thought it was funny." He admitted. After the giggling had settled down, Ed pulled out his phone. "We need a picture." He said with a serious face.

Taylor nodded and pranced over to her CD rack and pulled out Ed's album "+". Taylor stood next to Ed and he held his white iPhone 5 an arms distance away from their bodies. He smiled and Taylor held up h is album. He snapped the picture then showed it to Taylor.

"That's cute." Taylor smiled. She held up her own iPhone and Ed picked up a cupcake. He but into it and Taylor smiled then she took the picture. She looked at Ed. "You have icing all over your face!"

"I do?" Ed exclaimed. He chuckled as Taylor handed him a napkin from her kitchen. He wiped his face off with the cloth and tossed it into the waste basket.

"Nice shot." Taylor complemented.

Ed put his hand over his chest. "I try." He winked.

Taylor bit her lip. "Sing for me." She commanded.

"What song?" Ed asked. He set his guitar on his lap.

"Lego House."

He began to strum his guitar. He sang the first verse of his hit, Leggo House. Taylor joined in on the refrain and sang the rest of the song with him.

She smiled at the end and hugged him. He hugged her back.

"You know, tomorrow my brother's having a bonfire if you want to come." Taylor invited Ed.

He smiled. "Sounds great, I'll be there."

"You can bring a friend too." She insisted.

"We'll who are you bringing?" Ed asked.

"Selena, You and Abigal." Taylor smiled.

"Perfect." Ed grinned. "I'll see you then." He took a cupcake and walked out the door to his car.

---

Ed walked into his hotel room and collapsed on the bed covers in velvet red spread. He kicked off his converse and heard them thump as they hit the ground.

He pulled out his iPhone and scrolled through Twitter. He followed a few fans and replied to a couple direct messages.

Ed closed out of Twitter and opened Instagram and liked a picture from catsofinstagram. He uploaded the picture of hi, and Taylor and tapped in a caption; "Duet coming soon...." and clicked post.

Setting his iPhone down on the nightstand, he rolled out of his bed and pulled himself into the bathroom. He undressed and hopped in the shower, quietly humming the song Taylor and him had written earlier that day.

He shampooed his hair and hopped out of the shower. Once he had a t-shirt and boxers on, he started to shave his distant orange beard.

After he brushed his teeth, he climbed back in bed and fell asleep to the distant sound of bustling cars in the streets of Nashville, Tennessee.

---

Taylor stepped out of the steaming shower on Friday half past three. She had to clean up for her brothers bonfire. Wrapping a towel around her body, she slipped into her room and looked at the clothes she laid out on her bed. A white blouse with high-waisted floral denim shorts lay there. She wrapped the towel around her damp hair and slipped on the clothes that were sitting before her.

"Selena will you do my hair and Abigail will you do my make?" Taylor asked, walking into the media room in her mansion where Selena and Abigail were lounging around.

"Yeah, how do you want your hair?" Selena asked. She sported a pink cami and black denim shorts.

Taylor thought for a moment. "Straightened with my bangs braided back." She confirmed.

"Will do." Selena hopped off the couch and pulled Abigail with her. "Follow us." They led her back her bathroom where her curler, straightener and make up lay across the counter.

---

Ed took the last bite of his egg and cheese sandwich when he pulled his phone out and composed a text to Harry Styles. It read - "while ur in America, come to Taylor's brother's bonfire w/ me. It'll b fun."

A minute later he had a reply - "I'll b there."

Little did Ed know, Harry Styles used to have a crush on Taylor Swift.