My bunny ( Eren x Levi) short story

"Dare." Jean said crossing his arms. They were having a party. And of course someone had to pick truth or dare.

"I dare you to see kiss Marco." Eren said smirking. Jean's face turned bright. Of course he had a crush on Marco.

"Let's go Marco." Jean said taking his friend's hand and leaving the room.

Eren and the others just continued their laughing. Later about five minutes Jean and Marco came back. Their faces red as cherries.

"All right your turn Levi." Eren said looking at the emotionless Levi on the floor. Everyone looked at Levi.

"I didn't say I wanted to play brat." Levi said looking at Eren with his grey eyes.

"Come on Levi." Eren begged. Levi almost smiled.

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"How about cleaning supplies with a cherry on top." Eren begged smirking.

"Fine." Levi sighed.

"Truth or Dare?" Eren asked. Levi thought about what to pick. Truth means he would have to tell something like deep dark secret. So he decided with Dare.

"Dare." He said emotionless.

"I dare you to put on a bunny suit." Eren said smirking.

"Hell no!!" Levi shouted now.

"You have to. It is a dare." Armin said trying to agree with Eren and not piss of Levi.

"But you don't even have a bunny suit." Levi said.

"But we do." Connie says pointing at the bunny suit on the door.

"Damn it." Levi groaned and got up. He got up and went to change into the suit. Levi sighed as he stared at it. It was pink and fluffy. After Levi changed he went downstairs. Everyone chuckled. Eren face turned red as he stared at Levi. 'He looks so cute' thought Eren. Just then Eren had a major nosebleed which caused everyone to laugh.

After blacking out. He woke up to Levi hovering over him. Eren's face turned red again. "What happened?" Eren said rubbing his head.

"You had a nosebleed and passed out." Levi said emotionless.

"Hey brat if thought I was hot why didn't you say so." Levi now said smirking. Then unexpectedly Levi gave Eren a light kiss on his lips. Then he walked away. Leaving Eren red faced and blushing like crazy.