Chapter 25

Nayeon just nodded. Chaeyoung then hugged Mina and Mina returned it with a kiss on the cheeks. Then everyone greeted everyone and went back to their rooms. While going back Nayeon informed everyone to come to go to the lobby without telling Mina and everyone agreed. When Mina and Nayeon entered their room everyone else ran to the lobby only to be met by the three. Then they asked Chaeyoung wat was wrong but she insisted on waiting for Nayeon.

Meanwhile in Mina and Nayeon's room.... Nayeon's PoV

"Hey Mina freshen up then I'll go. For now just stay inside the room ok. I'll be back."

"Ok eonnie. Where are you going?"

"Just outside to see the view. I'll be back fast. Don't worry."

"Ok eonnie. I'll freshen up."

"Ok. Lock the doors."

Mina nodded and Nayeon left the room. Nayeon then went to the lobby where everyone was waiting for her. She then rushed to Chaeyoung and asked, "What's wrong Chae, you need help?"

"Uhhh yes eonnie. I.....uh.... actually. How do I say it? Wanna make Mina my.....you know.....uh......girlfriend." Everyone fell silent and Chaeyoung got scared. She immediately said, "It's ok if you don't want to I....."

"Of course we will help you, Chaeng. I just didn't think you would ask for our help," Jihyo said.

"Oh ok. Gomawo eonnie. I don't know what I should do," chaeyoung asked.

"Oh I know," Nayeon said. "You know the park we went to today? Ya there is a towers kind of thing right. We can go up there to see the sun set tomorrow. While watching you can ask her."

"Omg it's perfect Nayeonie," Jeongyeon said.

"That's true. I'll video everything. Is that ok with you Chae?" Jihyo asked.

"That's alright." Chaeyoung said.

"Wait before that I'll buy a bouquet of roses and when you are up there I'll give it to you so you can give it to her," Tzuyu said.

"Yes and buy her a gift or something," sana added.

"Actually I do have a gift. It's a ring. I got it back when I was in the States. I bought it for ketchup. I was meant to give it to her when we first met. But I guess I forgot and I still have it."

"Omg that's perfect. Just don't propose to her though." Dahyun said.

"Obviously Dubu. It's like a promise ring kind of thing."

"Omg my dongsaeng is so cuteeeee." Nayeon said as she pulled her cheeks while Chaeyoung pouted. "Omg don't pout, you look even cuter. Mina should have seen this. She would have fallen for you even more."

"Ok ok I think we should head back. Mina must be waiting." Jihyo said. Then they all headed back to their room. Everyone was really excited for tomorrow especially Chaeyoung, Nayeon and Jihyo. Chaeyoung because obviously she wants Mina as her girlfriend. Nayeon because it's her dongsaeng and Jihyo because she can video it and save it as a memory which she can show it to her future children or nieces and nephews. Despite their excitement they fell into deep slumber as soon as their head hit the pillow.

Next day

It was the day that Chaeyoung was going to ask Mina to be her girlfriend. She was excited but nervous at the same time. She didn't know what Mina's answer would be. Seeing Chaeyoung so agitated Jeongyeon and Dahyun decided to comfort her.

"Hey there Chaengie. Calm down. Everything will be ok. Don't worry," Jeongyeon said.

"Exactly Chaengie. Mina loves you. Its ok. She will accept you." Dahyun added.