Just a dream

After everyone had left all the remaining members went to their rooms. Minyoung and Eunha were taken to their bedroom. They share a room. They were then tucked in their beds and the the parents left. Once they were done they headed to their own rooms. Chaeyoung and Mina then went and changed into their PJs and were just laying in the bed.

"We finally met them after so long. Work has made us all busy." Chaeyoung said.

"I know. It was a good reunion. After disbanding I thought we would be more relaxed but I was wrong. Though it's all worth it. We all have achieved a lot." Mina said.

"I know. Everyone had been successful in their own fields."

"True."

"But I guess you are the most fortunate.....you have me and Minyoung in your life." Chaeyoung said smirking.

"Yes I am. But you are too. You have a family now."

"I know. I am forever grateful for that. I lobe you Minari."

"I love you too Chaegie. I just wished eomma, appa would have been here today." Mina said.

"Don't worry they will be here next week. They did send their blessings to Minyoung."

"I know. Uh Chaeng,"

"Um"

"When are you gonna talk to your parents again?"

"Soon. They do accept the fact that we are together but let them get used to it. Plus I have a client that wants my painting. Let me finish that then we can go meet them."

"Ok. But it still feels like a dream doesn't it? All this happiness, you, me, Minyoung. Feels so surreal. I just hope that it's a reality. I don't want to wake up and suddenly lose everything."

"Don't worry you won't. Trust me."

"I love you."

"I love you too Minari.......now let's sleep."

They fell asleep in each other's arms. Unknown of their future.

——————————————————————————

"Mina wake up." Jihyo shouted.

"Let me sleep Chaeyoung." Mina replied.

"Uh who is Chaeyoung. Anyways get up. We have practice and JYP wants to meet us." Jihyo said.

"Huh what? Is this a joke? Where is Chaeyoung eonnie?" Mina said as she got up from her bed.

"What are you talking about? Who is Chaeyoung?"

"Eonnie how did I end up here. I slept in my house."

"Mina seems like you were dreaming. There is no house. Omg get up. We will be late for the practice."

"Eonnie I don't feel well. Can I skip it? I'll come for breakfast though." Mina said still trying to process the reality.

"Uh ok. Come down for breakfast."

As Jihyo left Mina's room she thought that Mina was acting weird. She told all the members about it.m and soon after Mina came to the kitchen.

"Hey Mina you ok?" Nayeon asked.

"Eonnie do you know anyone called Jeongyeon?" Mina asked.

"Huh? No. Why?"

"Oh nothing." Mina then turned to Sana and Tzuyu. "Are you two dating?" Tzuyu spat all her food out.

"Eonnie what's wrong with you. Ewww why would I be dating Sana eonnie. She has a freaking boyfriend. You know Mark right?"

"Wait what? Omg omg omg. I....I ....I don't k-know what to S-say."

"Eonnie just relax. Take some rest. We need to go for practice."

The rest went to practice. Mina was left alone in the room. She then went to her room to recall everything. She started crying. She went to sleep crying.

—————————————————————————-
??? Mianhae