Wow

This beautiful girl came in and went down the hall two doors away from mine.
My thought was 'is she one of maiko fuck partners or a ummm welp that's all I could think of
(-)that sign just means thoughts just wanna put it out there)
As I was walking to my room I thought I could go over there to see who it was.bro she was pretty like really pretty.I wanted to be friends with her so I knocked on the door and she came to the and said,"hello umm do u need anything"and I said"umm not really I just wanted to get to know u better".So me saying that we started to talk more and more and she told me about our other roomies ondrez and Michael.But they call him wat he wants them to call him.
I'm going out to Starbucks since that's the closest place
Here ur outfit

I'm going out to Starbucks since that's the closest placeHere ur outfit

And pick a shoe

::skip yo Starbucks::Damn that was a long walkI don't usually walk but that was a workout

Damn that was a long walk
I don't usually walk but that was a workout.
I walk in to see maiko.
Not only him a girl to
Was there sitting next to him
And drinking,was I mad no but it was like a tingling feeling going threw my body.
-damn not gonna lie but u wonder if he can make me moan even better scream-wait wat am I saying that's bad.
I walk to the cashier
He was cute guy but not my type I think
But he was staring hard my;shit he's looking at my breast for gosh sake;I snapped him out of it and he looked at me again smirking which looked weird and I asked him is my drink ready he said no and out of the blue he said"I'm hungry....for"he whispered that last part like I didn't here and smacked the living hell out of him and walked out forgetting about my drink.

Oh gosh what a day I don't think I'm going out again.Than I heard someone come threw the front door and I immediately thought it was Addison
N)hey addi
M)u have me mistaken for a bitch
N)oh sorry umm....Mario oh wait maiko sorry
M)it's alright
N)....
Maiko thoughts)wow I've never felt so weird around a girl and the way her smile glows my feelings like she can change a nigga by looking at them but she looks beautiful I have to talk to my friends and mostly Addison....shit man.
N)hello..u ok hellllooooo
I said extending hello
M)huh
N)u we're thinking to her buddy so I was wondering if u were ok cause u looking somewhere u shouldn't
I said as he was looking at my breast kike the from Starbucks but like he was thinking something more.