Chapter 1

It was finally Friday and I was walking home from my shift at forever 21. It was very dark outside, but thankfully I only live three blocks away. I could hear the cars driving at the road by my side, I walked true the blocks because it is a shortcut to my block. When I was walking true the blocks I could hear someone walking behind me but I didn’t dare look back, I just walked faster and faster. When I was by my block I took out my keys and opened my door, I walked up the stairs fast, I could usually hear the big door down stairs slam but I didn’t  hear it this time, that was weird.

When I came to my door I was so exhausted after running up the stairs five floors I took up my keys and opened it, I closed it as fast as I could because I was so scared. I don’t know why but I just have this weird feeling, I never have weird feelings. I took of my shoes and jacket, and walked in to the living room, when I was going to sit down I heard someone ring the doorbell. I looked through the keyhole and I didn’t see anyone, I just opened up the door and I saw that it was a box at the floor I picked it up and saw that it was written my name on it “Jasmin”, I closed the door and went to the living room, I left the box on the kitchen table and walked back to my living room. I opened my window because it was warm in here, when I was going to take the curtains over i saw a boy standing in the middle of the road looking up at me creepy.  He wasn’t familiar, he wasn’t unfamiliar either he was wearing all black clothes and white shoes. I could see his white shoes shine. Only black clothes that’s weird. I just took the curtains over the window and sat down on my soft sofa.

I had the TV on the news channel, meanwhile I was texting my friend Kylie. I suddenly remembered that I left the box that was outside my door at the kitchen table. I took the box and went to the living room, and opened up the box, I saw that it was pictures of me from the whole week, and it was a letter there it was written “I will see you soon, enjoy your time it wouldn’t last that long”. Now I was totally scared  I had a stalker, what should I do, should I just run to my mom just like I would do when I was a little girl.

I went to my room to change into some sweatpants and a T-shirt. I walked back to the sofa and flicked through the channels until one caught my eye.

“Jason MacCann, USA’s most wanted criminal and gang leader has stuck again. He was recently seen at Calabasas street 18 near the famous tower blocks. I urge everyone that lives in Los Angeles\ Calabasas Street to keep your doors locked and windows closed. The criminal has been quiet and hasn’t committed any crimes for the last 4 months. I repeat again, lock your doors and secure all windows”. Now I was even more scared than I was before. Just imagine that it was him that was standing in front of my window, and him that left the box at my door, no it couldn’t be him why would he do that to me he doesn’t know me I am not a special person I shook off my thought and turned off the TV and went to the toilet, to make myself ready to go to bed. When I was finished and ready to go to bed I heard something that crushed like a window.

I peeked around the house and didn’t see anything. I just went to my bedroom and slept.