Chapter 2

Jasmin’s point of view 

Today is my day off at work, I usually woke up early in the morning but today I woke up around 9 o'clock, and decided that I should take a jogging around the area. I always jog at Saturdays and sundays it is my special routine. 

  I was jogging an hour and then I took a cab to Starbucks coffee shop, to buy a coffee and a biscuit they have a chocolate biscuit that taste like heaven I just love it.

Jason’s point of view (The kidnapper)

It was 8 o'clock  in the morning. I woke up extremely early today becuse I  have to drive an hour to get to the city. I live in the middle of a wood. I can’t live at the city because I am a criminal and everyone knows me and the big problem is that the police, FBI and everyone is looking for me so I have to hide. When I drove around an hour I came near Jasmin’s blocks, today is the day I am kidnapping here. I can’t wait anymore she is the love of my life, and soon to be my wife I hope you may think that I am crazy obsessed whit here but I am not, I am just in love or am I obsessed whit here? Maybe I am just obsessed, I am a MacCann and a MacCann doesn’t fall in love.

 I walked in here block and walked up the stairs to door number “seventy eight” and opened it whit my special key that I can open up whit everything. I walked in to here room to pack here important things and here clothes, when I was don I had a couple of minutes until she gets back from here jogging so i walked to the kitchen to take the drug that makes here sleep in here cold water bottle that are in here fridge it will also make here want more water so she will drink it all, I know that she always drinks the cold water bottle in the fridge when she come back from here jogging call me a stalker but I am not, I just look after here I am just scared that something will happened to her. When she drinks it she will be a sleep around to hours. I took my little camera on top of the fridge so I could see here clear from my car when she drinks the cold water, and then I can take here whit me.

When I was done I walked out the door and closed it, I walked down the stairs to my black Lamborghini that was parked in front of the building and took her bags in the car, and sat me in the seat and waited until she gets back. After a couple of minutes later I saw here came out of a cab and walk inside the building.

Jasmin’s point of view

I walked inside the building and took the elevator to the 5 floor, when I came to my door, I opened it and took of my shoes and walked in to the kitchen. I was so thirsty I left my bag from Starbucks at the kitchen counter and walked to my fridge and took out my cold water bottle and dunk it all I was so thirty and now I am even more thirsty I took out another one and drank a little bit of it. I started to get a little dizzy and sleepy I tried to walk to my sofa but I could not walk I felt so dizzy, the last thing I remember was me hearing someone open up my door and then everything went black.......