The New Girl

Dean and Roman decided to reunite the shield, but they didn't have a third member. This time, they decided to have a diva. There was a new girl, Ali, they liked her, so they asked her to be in the shield.

"Hey, Ali, want to join the shield!" Roman interrogated me.
"Yeah, you'd be a great addition! Dean butted in.
"C'mon, are you trying to get a GIRL in your team?" Seth walked in and sneered.
I attacked him, and Dad walked in.
"Ali!" He hollered. "Don't attack him, you have to work with him!"
"No, he's evil and cruel and I'm now working with Dean and Roman!" I hollered.
They walked out, steaming.
"What was that about?" Roman was confused.
"My dad being an idiot." I answered.
"Seth is your dad!?!?!" They both hollered.
"No, Triple H is my father!" I yelled, looking like I was going to cry. They came and hugged me.
"It's okay." Roman shushed me.
"We don't care, you act nothing like him." Dean said.
"Thanks guys" I sniffed.

As Monday night Raw went on, we were due to come out. As Dean and Roman went out, Dad announced that the shield had a new member, and that's when I came out, and everyone gasped. I was brand new, no one knows me, and that was a good thing, since no one can make fun of me for being "daddy's little traitor". As we got to the mat, Dean got the mic.
"Lady's and gentlemen, please welcome the newly reformed shield, and our very first female, Ali!"
"Ali!''
"Ali!''
They crowd was cheering me on. As I stepped into the ring, Dean and Roman lifted me onto their shoulders.
"Now, I am kinda pleased to announce that Ali is my very own daughter."
I was shocked. Everyone was shocked. I started crying, and they put me down. Roman hugged me and Dean told Dad what happened.
"She didn't want to be know as 'Daddy's little traitor.'"
I ran backstage as everyone stared.

'Knock,knock' someone knocked at my door. I sniffled.
"Come in!" I hollered.
Roman and Dean came in.
"Are you alright?" Roman asked in a worried voice.
"I... I guess." I sniffled. "Now I'm going to be known as 'Daddy's little traitor.' and people are going to make fun of me." I said.
"We'll make sure that never happens." Roman promised. He looked at Dean.
"Right," roman asked in a weird questioning voice.
"Positively." He nodded, cracking his knuckles.

Chapter 2-
As we were walking out of the day dressing room, Dolph Ziggler was walking down the hall.
"Hey, you're the new girl, 'Dad...'" Roman and Dean attacked him. Dad and Mom ( Stephanie
McMahon) came up to us. Dean and Roman came up, and Dolph grunted.
"We've got your wrestling matches for tonight." Dad said.
"You're going against Randy, Seth, and..."
"Me!" Dad shouted.
I stood there, shocked. Roman and Dean laughed. As Dad and Mom walked away, these two girls came in.
"Oh, hi, you're the new girl, Ali!" The first blonde shouted.
"I'm Kira!" The other one shouted.
" And I'm Kaycee." The first one shouted.
"Hi, I'm Ali." I said, Dean and Roman stood protectively over me. Roman growled.
"Oh, hush. I'm not going to hurt her, stupid." Kaycee said. Roman looked shocked.
" Oh, well, okay then." Roman muttered. I kicked him.
"Owwww." He said.
"Haha!" Kira said. Dean looked mad.
"Oh, boo hoo. You'll get over it." Kaycee taunted. I coughed.
"Now, now. This is no way to get along. Roman, Dean, say sorry." They looked at me.
"SAY SORRY!" I screamed.
"Sorry," they muttered.
"Now, Kaycee, Kira, say sorry."
"What?!" They looked at me.
" NOW, OR I WILL GET MY DAD!!"
"sorry." They said.
"Now, if you would excuse us, we have some butt to kick."