chapter one

Everyone was running Helter skelter with no way to hide but we kept running in order to save our lives from the monsters following us.
Bullets flying everywhere and bodies slumping down dead but yet we are not ready to give up because we believe that no matter how unfair life was, we still need to survive.
I felt a cold metal Pierce my leg and the pain was excruciating and I fell to the floor panting and crying for help but I know none would come for am all alone in this fight. It is the survival of the fittest.
I woke up all drenched  in my sweat and I realized it was one of those dreams that have become the companion of my sleep. But this days they are more frequent they keep coming like a constant reminder of what I can't forget. 
I looked around and is still that damned four White Walls again. The squirky uncomfortable bed with the same white linens, an old chair and table in the other corner of the room with a single book lying on the table for which I have been given by the doctor to read but who cares about reading. I looked over at the door of the toilet and decided to wash up but I didn't feel like leaving the bed. So I just stared at the windows and out into the open space and wondered when I would ever leave this place.
It is suffocating as hell and I just feel like there is never a way out is like being tramped in a vacuum.
The constant pricking and questioning I get from the doctors is even worst. Gosh this people are so weird, why can't they just leave me alone. I do not want to share my life with anyone, those dark phases are mine to know and not anyone else. But they just don't get it and is frustrating so I decided to just use the silent treatment and let the doctors do the talking while I just keep thinking away.
Well it looks like the doctor won't be coming today. I don't hate her but she is just so annoying, well I once heard all females are. But she is a doctor she should know better than being annoying with her questions and she doesn't know no matter what she do, I won't answer any of the questions untill she agrees to let me out of this room, out of this stinking place they called hospital for good but I guess she wont. Would she?
They think am mad or crazy, some even said mentally unstable but I know am alright, and I don't need all this their treatment. I have gone through worst and am still alive to the extent that fear is now faraway and only seen in my dream......

🌹
Hy guys,
How was the first chapter I hope u like it. Don't worry tighten ur belt cuz is gonna be an interesting journey.
Don't forget to like, comment, and share.
IG: Ink_Speak