Chapter Three

Uraraka POV
The windows in the living room let all of the sun rays into the room as I started to stretch. Tsuyu's head was on my lap and I smiled. I moved her head just a little so she wouldn't wake up. I reached over to check the time on phone "11:45." "I wonder if Bakugou is up yet?" I shake my head "Stop stop stop!" I get up to make breakfast for the both of us since I go in at 2 and then I'm free for the weekend which is very needed. I started making some toast with bacon for the both of us while playing a game on my phone. A few minutes later the food finished and I went to the bathroom to freshen up. I walked over to the couch to wake Tsuyu up since she's a deep sleeper. "Tsuyuuuu." I started to shake her. "Tsuyu get up!" "I'm up!" she yawned. We walked over to the table and sat down to eat. "So are you gonna stop by the hospital to see Bakugou?" Tsuyu questioned. "Is the only thing you're thinking about is if I'm thinking about him?" I crossed my arms. "No,hows your morning going?" She bit her bacon and laughed. I shared a laugh too but nodded "Going pretty good." We wrapped up breakfast and Tsuyu went to freshen up while I changed. Tsuyu walked out the bathroom as she started to grab her things to leave. I walked out my room dressed to hug her goodbye. "Wonder how work is gonna go today?" I said as I hopped into the car.

Bakugou POV
No one is in my room when I open my eyes. "A hospital room.. what the hell am I doing here?" As soon as that thought was completed a big wave of pain came. I hiss in pain "What the hell?!" I couldn't remember anything. The last thing I remember is saying bye to pink cheeks. My head starts to bang as I turned my head to get comfortable. Next thing the old hag walks in with two nurses. "Katsuki you're up!"she yells with a smile. "H-Hey" I look at her blankly. "How are you doing sir?" A nurse asked. "H-How the hell do you th-think I am?" I say hissing in pain. The old hag looks at me with the disappointment look but of course I could care less. I raised the bed up with the remote and my eyes met a golden stuff dog by my arm. "H-Hey who gave me this?" I asked. "Uraraka the girl you fought at the U.A festival that one time." The hag spoke. I slight smile came across my face. "She thought about me...typically pink cheeks." "Sir while you were unconscious we had to preform a surgery on your stomach because of the internal bleeding so you have to stay here two more days. While you're here you can only have liquid foods." The nurses said reading all of that from a clipboard. I rolled my eyes "Get me out of this hell hole." I thought.

Uraraka POV
I arrived at work a few minutes late because of traffic. I rushed in to find my hero outfit and change into that to go out on patrol. While walking out I ran into the boss. "Hey Ochako,today you'll have a partner while your patrolling. Because of the situation that happened to Bakugou we're grouping everyone together in twos.Camie." "A partner...Camie!?" I thought. Bakugou's ex.. I have no problem with her she's just annoying. "Hey girl hey looks like we're partner for today love it!" She said while laying her head on my shoulder. "So much fun." I smiled. We walked out the agency to patrol the near by neighborhoods. The long walks were quiet but I was glad her mouth was shut. "Why was I thinking so rudely?" I thought as I turned my head to her. She shot a smile back as I turned right in front of me. What was this feeling? I've felt it before but it was towards Todo- "Was I jealous of her...why?" I thought as I shook my head. "Hey you ok girly?" Camie looked at me as I nodded. We walked inside a near by cafe to grab some water since it was pretty hot that day. After that attack it was a pretty easy day. While we sat down and chatted a little I heard my name called. I turned around to see a red-haired man smiling as hard as he could. "Kirishima!" I shouted as I hugged him tightly. The two of us got closer after our first year of U.A. "Hey Uraraka!" he laughed as he hugged me tightly. "Isn't that Bakugou's ex?" he whispered in my ear. I nodded as I looked at her. Kirishima had feelings for Bakugou during our time in school but he found out Bakugou was with Camie before he could confess. Kirishima smiled and waved at her and went back to the table he was at. "Old friend?" she asked. "Yea I went to school with him." I nodded. We sat a little longer and had some small talk til we heard some loud sounds coming from outside. We looked out the window then ran outside to get a closer look. "Another Nomu attack." Camie said as she shook her head. "Uraraka you see that collapsed building over there." "Yes" "Go over there to make sure the people ok!" She shouted as she ran over closer to the Nomu with some other heros. When everyone was freed from under the debris everyone sighed of relief. No one had severe injuries but was sent to the hospital. By the time everyone was free the other heros had finished off the Nomu. I ran over to find Camie and she seemed fine but she had been beaten up pretty bad as she wiped some blood from her mouth. "Are you ok-" "I'm fine girl." She said as she laughed and smiled. "It's pretty late ready to call it a day?" She said "Yea." I said with a smile.