Chapter Four

3rd POV
It's been a week since the Nomu attack that landed  Bakugou in the hospital for some time.

It was his first day back at the agency and everything was hectic.

The Nomus have been getting out of control and some appearances from the League of Villains were starting to appear,which had all the heros on edge.

A meeting was called to talk about the recent activities so the agency could have some type of plan.

"With everything that's been happening everyone from now on will be patrolling in partners or groups. There will be no more single patrols going forward. We tried putting people in groups last week but we have talked and decided to put people who complement each other's quirks or personalities." The boss started to pick and choose people to partner up and group up together.

The only two people left were Bakugou and Uraraka.

The boss looked at the two and smiled. "You'll keep him under control,right?" The boss elbowed Uraraka.

She nodded her head as she turned a little red.

"Working with Bakugou?! This will be something." she thought.

Bakugou turned his head towards Uraraka with a little grin.

"Why so red?" He came closer to her.

"N-Nothing! Just the boss caught me off guard that's it." She said as she as she turned her head waving her hands.

"You two will patrolling in a small town with a very low criminal rate. Bakugou please just take it easy." The boss sighed.

"The hell you think I can't come back and handle myself?!" Bakugou yelled back.

"It's not that Bakugou just calm down..FIRST of all. I just know you'll over use the little bit of energy you have." The boss snapped back as Bakugou tucked his lips, knowing the boss was right.

"As I saying,it has a low criminal rate you know just some of the common gas station robberies or home invasion."

"Isn't that police work though,that's NOT why I'm here." Bakugou interrupted...again.

"If you LET ME FINISH." The boss snapped back more aggressively. The room went dead silent with the two of them staring each other down and Uraraka twirling her hair nervously.

"Now..there has been some villain spottings over that area but nothing too big. That's why I'm just sending just the two of you because I know you two can more than handle this." The boss gave a tiny smile while Bakugou pouted a little and Uraraka gave a smile back.

"Sounds good." Uraraka said happily.

"Oh and the two of you will be staying over night in a hotel we booked you two." The boss handed Uraraka a room number written on paper that read 356 and a card key.

"Why is there only one?" Uraraka questioned.

"The room is big enough for the two of you to share so get comfortable." The boss said with a cheeky smile.

"But-"

"Bye you two!" The boss waved the two away as they walked out the office.

"Is it THAT bad sharing a room with me?" Bakugou said curiously.

"No,no,no,it's just would you be comfortable with that?" Uraraka said looking down shyly.

"I'm cool with it." Bakugou shrugged it off and the two made there way outside.

"I'll bring my car around and we'll head out from here." Bakugou said walking off.

"But what about my car I have to go home and pack?" Uraraka said.