PART 10

Author's P.O.V:

    "You remember the 5 stars restaurant I told you that I wanted to eat at?" Jungkook frowned and shook his head at his hyung who huffed out a breath in annoyance.

"How can you forget something so important like this?! I told you that I wanted so bad to try that restaurant but got no time!" Jungkook laughed in disbelief at Taehyung who looked weirdly at his young friend.

"You seriously are telling me that you want to go to a restaurant? Right now?" Taehyung looked at his watch, making sure that it was only 7 pm before raising his head to nod at his friend.

"You and Jimin are coming along, I want you guys to enjoy today, you won't regret it!" Taehyung called Jimin over while Jungkook shook his head yet he didn't move from his place as he couldn't say no to food.

"Jimin-ah, I want to go eat at this restaurant and I already booked the whole restaurant for the three of us." Taehyung whispered in Jimin's ears making sure that his other hyungs aren't listening, he wanted them to join but he knew that he'll get scolded by them if they knew that he was spending his time unwisely.

Jimin smirked before turning to the other guys and waved at them, throwing them an excited smile.

"You guys can go first! We'll go play a bit then be back." Jimin caught both of the boys' wrists as he dragged them to the car Taehyung brought ignoring the weird looks the rest of the members gave them.

"Don't tell me we're going like this?" Jungkook said as he was being dragged by Jimin and Taehyung shook his head while smirking.

"As I said, everything is ready."

                            🤰🏻👶🏻🤰🏻

   "Is everything ready?!" Minjae yelled over the chaos while Mirae was randomly checking the place, she was so sleepy and she knew if she stayed in her office anymore, she'll sleep in no time, raising a baby is indeed hard, she didn't have to go through the breastfeeding and changing of diapers only but also the sleepless nights as Hyejin woke her up every 3 minutes at first but now she improved a bit and wakes her up every one or if she got lucky two hours, she yawned again not giving a care about her workers who were rushing everywhere to finish the last touches for the special guests.

"Where are the violinists?!" Miso, one of her workers yelled and a group of violinists walked to their assigned places before starting to play the song.

"Okay now guys, all of you are excused except for the chef, the dish washers, Ainie, Miso, Somi and me! Thank you for your hard work!" All of them cheered before going to change and go home while Mirae kept on watching them with confusion, how they quickly left not forgetting to bow to her, she looked at the clipboard which the man standing next to her was holding then frowned when she saw that the man requested that he needs only a few workers in the restaurant, she shrugged and waited along with Minjae as he was about to faint from the amount of work he'd done today and still going through it, she felt so guilty and the words slipped off her without realization.

"You're off to go as well, Minjae, thank you for your good work." Minjae's eyes widened as he smiled widely at his boss before giving her the clipboard and storming off to change and leave, he knew that a chance like this is rare and he wanted to take it before she changes her mind, he bowed deeply at her while she sighed and waved him off.

She fixed her posture as she saw three men heading towards the restaurant, she bowed her head and faked a smile when the door opened, she raised her head and the smile instantly fell.

"I booked the restaurant under the name 'Kim'." She nodded as she quickly looked at the clipboard and nodded not even caring about asking him for the password.