PART 8

Author's P.O.V:

     "Where to find a good five stars restaurant in South Korea." Taehyung wrote on Google search while Jungkook kept on staring weirdly at him, he didn't know anymore how to deal with his weird best friend so he tried to get used to him but still that hyung of his surprises him every time.

"Are you that desperate?" Jungkook asked making a frown creep on his hyung's face.

"As I said, Mr Jeon, I want to give myself a beautiful and delicious break after going back to Korea cause I know we'll have the most stressful days of our lives, the comeback." Jungkook shook his head at his hyung before proceeding to chat with his other friends, the 97 line, while Taehyung smiled widely as he tapped on a picture of a random beautiful woman he found while searching for restaurants.

"Yah! Jimin! Come take a look at this beautiful woman I just found." Jimin jumped out of his place and ran to see Taehyung's phone only for him to be surprised by the familiar woman.

"She's a restaurant owner?! Dude, she's a big prize if I won her heart, don't you think so? Food and beauty." Taehyung blabbered but Jimin couldn't hear anything and glanced at the other man who was smiling at his phone.

"Uhm, Jungkook, you must see this woman."

"Not interested." Jungkook stated but Jimin snatched the phone out of Taehyung's hold and faced Jungkook with the picture startling the man but he was even shocked by seeing Hyejin's face making Jimin even satisfied by the reaction his dongsaeng was showing.

"Isn't she beautiful?" Taehyung said with an innocent smile while the other two were totally away from okay.

"W-what's her name?" Jungkook asked while stuttering and Taehyung took the phone out of Jimin's hold, before looking more into that woman's information.

"Ahn Mirae? 25 years old and a daughter of one of the richest families in South Korea, woah! She really grew up with a golden spoon in her mouth." Jungkook gulped before smiled unknowingly, Jimin kept on watching every reaction he made then smiled in relief after seeing that his friend maybe falling in love, it was clear that he didn't care about what that woman was.

"Let's just go guys, we can't keep on laying randomly like this when we have to go to eat, I'm hungry."

                               🤰🏻👶🏻🤰🏻

     "Bitch, you're so lucky that you are having some break, I'm literally having my ass working every minute and having less sleep." Mirae laughed while walking down the streets randomly before deciding to enter a good restaurant for the last time, her vacation is over sadly and she has to go back to Korea and start the stressful work.

"Oh shut up, I'm coming back tomorrow and all my dreams will all be over and dipped in this place." She said lowly remembering the man that made her vacation thousands times better, she was afraid that she can't let go of him and maybe even worse when she won't be able to meet him again.

"I know, I just want to be envious till the end and maybe make your plane crash before you can reach, I have to go now, don't have a nice time and go to sleep." Her best friend hung up on her and her mouth dropped at her so sweet words, she chuckled before setting her phone down and calling a server over.

"I'd like to have the best meal you request to me and I wish you don't choose just by money but actual taste." The server smiled nervously at her change of demeanor when she said the last words, he suggested a meal that most people come here for and she nodded not even caring about its name before looking out at the beach, she loves it most in the darkness and now she'll cherish it as it held a very precious memory to her.