Nobody is requesting me ships :(

Paintbrush x Lightbulb except I wrote it. Uh oh.

     🅱️aintbrush sighed, he had been waiting for Lightbulb to go to the park with him, but of course, she was taking forever to get ready. Paintbrush sighed, he had been waiting for ten minutes at a cafe, where was she? As if on cue, Lightbulb burst through the door and greeted the cashier.

     "Hey Tea!(my oc :O), what's poppin'?" She grinned.
     Tea sighed, and smiled slightly. "Lightbulb, you were supposed to be here five minutes ago. Poor Paintbrush has been waiting for ten minutes. He came early to see ya," Tea said, pointing in Paintbrush's direction.
     "Thanks girrll!~ You're a peach" Lightbulb chirped, Pointing finger guns at him and winking.
     Tea face palmed HIMself, "Light, I'm a boy-"
      "Mk- see ya later sweet cheeks!" Lightbulb interrupted him, skipping over to Paintbrush.
     Paintbrush looked up from his phone and saw Lightbulb smiling and running over. His eyes widened as Lightbulb hugged him, forcing his to stumble back a bit.
     "Hey Painty!~ Haven't seen ya in a longgg timeee!" Lightbulb laughed, letting go of Paintbrush. Lightbulb grinned, and blushed a bit, but Paintbrush was blushing quite a bit.
     "Hey lightbulb, glad to see you! I got you a smoothie" He said, his blush fading slowly. Lightbulb's eyes lit up (hBabHAbhBHahhHa gEt It?-), she loved smoothies.
     "Thank you Painty!~ :D" she cheered, slurping her smoothie. (😳 what u doin Lightbulb)
     The two walked to the park and had a good time, talking and laughing with each other, occasionally getting a "they're so cute together!" or a "what a lovely couple", but they didn't mind, they just dismissed it and laughed it off, and things took a wild turn when they saw...

Cliffhanger ahHhahbhabHahHahHah

Suffer