Crack Toilet x Toilet paper

Toilet was on an errand for MePhone, he was getting wires, per usual, when we saw the most bootiful inanimate ever, a roll of toilet paper. He gasped. "TOILET PAPER?! IS THAT YOUU???" He yelled, rushing over to the other object.
Toilet paper gasped too. " T O I L E T ! "

The two were having a great time, but toilet paper had to go, and Toilet was sad, but then he remembered he needed wires for Mephone.

He snatched some and teleported back to his other friends(XD??). "Finally! Toilet, where were you?! I need wires!" Mephone yelled, turning to face him. "Ah- Sorry Mista Phone! I met an old friend of mine and had to say helloo" Toilet explained, dropping the wires in front of him.

Mephone grabbed the wires and sighed, putting them into a box and shoving it into a pool. "Alright contestants! Whoever can retrieve that box for me WITHOUT getting electrocuted or eaten by the sharks will win! Dying is not allowed, and the wires MUST be in the box!" Mephone explained, annoyed at everyone's existence. (oh)

Knife ended up winning, his electrocution resistance surprisingly high (idk lol IToppedOj Knife got skillz), he saved his entire team by doing so.

Trophy was eliminated next (haha- that's what u get s l u t-), he had a mini panic attack before being shoved into the portal by Knife. Yikes.

Toilet was trying to sneak away to his long lost friend, but Mepad noticed him. "Toilet, what are you doing? You might go out of bounds." He said, standing in front of him.

"I'm goin' to see mah friend Mepad! Don't tell Mista Phone will ya?" Toilet said, scurrying past him. Mepad sighed, he knew trying to change his mind was meaningless, so he ignored it, going back to the contestants.

Ok cliffhanger again lol.