Chapter 2

(Alan's POV)

I woke up with a throbbing headache and a tiny blonde girl laying next to me. I tried to rack my brain about what happened last night but I didn't remember anything. Oh well.

Suddenly the blonde girl rolled over to look at me. She smiled and kissed me.

"Goodmorning !" She exclaimed as she sat up.

"Hey." I said slowly. Trying not to make my head any worse.

"Do you want some breakfast? I'll make you some!" She said, as she quickly got out of my bunk.

Great she wanted to stay. I didn't even remember her name. I sat up slowly and leaned my head against the wall. I thought about what I did last night again to see if anything came up, but all I remembered was that Austin looked sad when I walked in with that girl. Atleast that's what I thought he looked like. Maybe he was just tired.

I got up and shuffled my way to the front of the bus. Nobody had woken yet and Austin was laying on the couch with his Star Wars blanket wrapped around him. He looked like a big teddy bear. A big teddy bear that I wanted to cuddle with.

Woah was that the hangover talking? I sure hoped so.

"Do you want cereal?" The girl asked, and I directed my attention away from Austin.

"Oh yeah, sure." I mumbled as I sat on the couch at Austin's feet.

I examined his face and sighed. He was attractive, and that definitely wasn't the hangover talking, it was just the truth. But I liked girls. I couldn't think about him like this, especially since he obviously didn't like guys.

"Have you gotten a good look yet, you ginger prince?" Austin said, raising his eyebrows.

I must've been staring at him for a while and I didn't even realize I was. I laughed and hit his leg.

"I can never get a good enough look." I said jokingly. If only it wasn't a joke.

He laughed and sat up quickly as he saw the blonde girl making cereal at the counter. He watched her until she walked over with two bowls of cereal. One for her and one for me.

"You really should leave soon we have a show at 6." Austin said to her as he got up and walked to his bunk.

She looked at me with a concerned look. I hated to make people leave. I knew they loved to hang ot with us, but we did have our own lives. I just stared at my cereal and she got really quiet.

"I didn't know I was a bother, sorry." She said as she got up and walked right out the bus door.

Finally quiet, I thought as I leaned my head back on the couch.