Jacclyn Blu

I woke up this morning to the sound of birds chirping. So peaceful and full of grace. I have a lot of confidence that today will be a good day with my friends today. I hopped out of bed and went straight into the bathroom to the shower. I turned it on warm water but before I could go in I turned on the radio putting my Brandy CD in. It was the Never Say Never album. The song I played was Sittin' Up In My Room. One of favorite songs from her.

I then got in the shower singing along to the song. For those of u who don't know me my name is Jacclyn Blu. I'm originally from Las Vegas. I didn't survive. I died of a brain tumor. I was only 5. No one knew but my mom, dad, and grand parents. Basically my family. How did I come back to life? I was sent to a lab and was created electronically. I'm basically a robot you say. But I work human-like.

I got out the shower and put on my red shorts and a black shirt that said 'Made In Japan' printed in white. I put lotion on and let my hair down. I decided to let my hair breath. I spread out on my bed and turned off my radio. I just wanted to think about telling my friends the truth about me. But how?? Oh I gotta take my pills. I hurried to the bathroom to get my pills. I take them from falling out. See when I was created, they said that every 12 hours I'd feel a lil woosey for being out all day or being up. I'm just like batteries in a remote u use too much juice, u get new ones. I swallowed it down with water and went back in my room to be greeted by Rayan. He's one of my closest friends too just 3/4th person.