Chapter Four: Andy

I saw out of the side of my eye Amisha leaning over behind Matt and whispering into his ear. I spoke up, "You's can talk to me too. I know where we's all goin' too."

Amisha turned toward me. "Okay, do you know how much longer it's going to take for us to get to our destination, and where are we going?"

"There ain't no other way to get to hell than through a hell gate."

"Well, that sounds pleasant," Ranhita said. "I'm glad I'm not Amisha. I'd be dead already. This creepy psychotic demon guy driving a car. He's probably gonna kill all of us. We can't trust him, Matt, we ca--"

"Okay, I ain't psychotic and I ain't gonna kill any ya'll. I's ain't evil." I interrupted.

"You're a demon. That makes you psychotic."

I cringed, "You's just right at home aren't you."

"I is just not's got's to be afraid's of you." Ranhita mocked.

"Thanks a lot, sweetheart," I said. As I drove Ranhita and Amisha began throwing the Twix wrapper around. They were giggling and laughing. "Alright, if you's ain't gonna throw that rubbish away, I's gonna take it from you and shove it down your damn throats!" I hadn't paid any attention to my words.

Ranhita put her hands over her mouth. The Twix wrapper landed in Amisha's lap. She looked up. Her lip began to quiver. "I... sorry." Was all she could say.

"I's sorry. Honey, I ain't meanin' to scare you." I turned around and looked at Amisha. I reached my hand out about to put my hand on her leg but she moved it away from me. I managed to still put my hand on her knee. "I's not tryin' to scare you." I looked them both in the eye. "You girls' to sweet. I ain't gonna stuff anything down you's throats. That's only if you wantin' me to."

Ranhita and Amisha made a face of disgust, "Ew." They both said.

"Exactly. I's sorry for scarin' you." I smiled at them. It must make them uncomfortable when I smile because every time I have, they looked away, or looked disturbed. "I's tryin' to be the good guy." I took my hand off her knee and winked at Ranhita.

"Okay, you're freaking sick in the head." She said.

"Well, Ranhita, you's gotta deal with me for a little while cutie." What a cute little girl.

"Oh god help me."

"God ain't here to help you. You's on earth now. You ain't dying a second time here. Not even I could kill ya. You's already died on earth, or whatever place you's from. Pretty gals, I's protect you any day. I ain't protectin' Matt though. He's larger than me. He's got himself fine."

The girls giggled, "Okay yeah, I'm bigger than you," Matt shifted in his seat so his posture was corrected, "but, I don't think I'd be able to hold off a demon." Matt smiled

"An' how's I don't that? I still ain't protectin' you."

"You can do things a demon can."

"You's ain't knowin' what I can do." I smiled. "What do you's thinkin' I can do?" I said looking back at the girls.

"Uh, you're good at being a pedophile," Ranhita said.

"I ain't no pedophile. I's a demon."

"Yeah, but you winked at me like you were being sexy." Matt turned around and gave Ranhita a strange look while Amisha snorted and started laughing. "What! Stop laughing. He winked at me like he was trying to be all sexy."

I rolled my eyes. "You's cute, but I's tryin' to keep my record clean. If that wasn't the case, you's be my girlfriend by now."

I saw Amisha look at Ranhita and Ranhita look at Amisha, then they looked back at me. "Uh, I'd be your what?" Ranhita said.