Disclaimer

Wow, I'm actually doing this. :'>

Heyya little bluebells! Its ya gurl, Mika, here! Don't mind my over enthusiasm, I'm just practicing my facade to give a better image of myself to ya'll. :)

(Lol, who doesn't have a mask full of lies? Jesus?)

Aight.

Imma just repeat what I said in the description for the sake of those who skipped it.

This is a "Toilet-bound Hanako-kun" Reader-insert. Obviously I don't own the series, because if I did, I wouldn't be writing a fanfic of it in this orange site now would I?  It rightfully belongs to Iro Aida so if ya'll could just give this amazing person the love and credit they deserve that'd be great.

Also, this book is the first legit hurricane of a literature that I'm going to put here in my joke of an account so I ain't really that experienced in terms of writing. So, hold on to your bleaches and toilet paper because your in for a ride!

But really though, there might be some things that you'd really want me to fix, like grammar and illogical plot stuff. If so, just shout me out in the comment section and give me the roast of a lifetime because really, I can't adapt in a world of sunshine (not like it was one to begin with). Srsly tho, I need some burns to grow stronger and ya'll are the only peeps that can do that.

Oh! As for the updates, idk. My sense of time is irregular at best. Im practically in my own bubble of thoughts, so time is a foreign concept to me. Most likely post new chapters on Saturdays, but dont rely on that. I'm not a man of my words. Heck, I'm not even a man!

Edit: The cover of this book is made by flymetothemoonbaby and it's pretty neat! Go read her book: Save me. It's down in my reading list, so if any of ya'll could just give her some love that'd be pretty neat too!

Yeap.

That's all I have to say really. Stay hydrated ya'll and enjoy the book!

=w=