-Chapter 3-

Dear Diary,

 Today is the day! We are gonna build the bridge to the cellar! I must confess however, how odd the morning was. I would do as I do every morning. Get up, get dressed, and begin the day. Simple, right? However, since today we had a lot of things in our hand, we had to get up almost at midnight to get ready. As the sun approached the beautiful spring sky, I though about Father Sun and Mother Moon back at the circus. How we had to get into bunkers when a gang tried to burn the circus down. Thank G0Z they didn't! Anyways, I was just starring at a rose, which made me think more of Father Sun. He loved Roses. How red and perfect they were. "G0Z! can you help me?" yelled Z00zy from across the yard. I walked over there and help him with carrying a random plank across to the pile of other random planks. When we were done, we.., partly done, me and Albert went out into a club. I think Club Panto was the name. Anyways, the song, Cold Water, was playing. This was Albert's favorite song.  "Hey! Wanna dance?" He asked, giving me his hand. I blushed and nodded as I took his hand. 6 minutes later. We are both dancing together, singing the song. It truly was heaven. But then, I tripped over Albert's Vans and fell right into his arms. He did catch me! Duh! "He he....oops!" I said. Before I could even move, Albert pulled me into a kiss. I truly loved him. After the kiss, Albert replied with, "I wont let go. Will you?" "No! No! No! Never!'' I say, almost screaming. Albert chuckled. "I am just kidding goof ball. I know you wont." He said. I blushed and kissed him on his left cheek. He then gave me a fake rose. I knew that he wanted me to keep something that would last forever, so why bother?

Anyways. That was it, when we got back, we were all doing our thing.

Goodnight Diary 

Love, G0Z Martin Holmes