under the night sky

Yashiro always had to clean the girls bathroom... But today seemed strange, hanako let her do whatever she wanted and said nothing about it . The next day Yashiro came into the girls bathroom and saw a note, she knew something was up because of how he acted and how he left her alone .. It was 5:00 in the afternoon and she went to the rooftop, and saw a boy sitting down looking at the night sky. She sat next to him and asked him what's wrong. Hanako said "I want to tell you something. ." Yashiro looked away and started blushing. Was he gonna confess ?!? She thought , he's not my type anyway, so why should I care .. She thought again , when she looked back at him, his hands where getting closer to hers. He grabbed both of them while blushing and said " yashiro.. I love you.. And I never wanna leave you" Yashiro commented " as a friend right?!?! " he started sweating and looked down "no.. I'm in love with you" he covered his face and faced away from her . Yashiro had no words.. All she could do was ... Nothing , out of nowhere she kissed him on the cheek without thinking . He looked at Yashiro while her face was turning red. Hanako came close to her and started putting his arm over her shoulder and said how much he loved her from the start , Yashiro started getting a little quiet while looking at the night sky . He grabbed her face and all she saw were his eyes shining because of the stars . "Hanako." Yashiro said " I never wanted to admit but I love you too " hanako looked like he was already seeing that coming . He grinned at her and placed his hands on hers. She loved the piece and quiet with his comfort, she never saw this side of him. He placed her on his lap and hugged her , she felt safe in his arms and looked at the night sky . The next day Yashiro had to do the same thing as always .. Clean while hanako played cards with the mokkes , kou came in and said "what's up you guys?" Yashiro glanced at hanako . He winked and she said "nothing " while she giggled . Kou seemed like he missed something but he didn't feel like asking any questions .