beach day

Kou and Yashiro where cleaning while hanako was sitting down while talking about how bored he was at school , yashiro got tired of  hanako complaining so she had an idea " how about going to the beach ! "Kou  started blushing while thinking about Yashiro with a swimming suit on . Yashiro bopped  kou on the head because she saw the look on his face . After school they went to the beach . Hanako had never been to the beach in a while so he was pretty excited . When they got there they Yashiro put on sunscreen  and helped hanako " do need some too kou? " Yashiro asked "I'm perfectly fine! I don't need sunscreen !"  Kou replied "ok?" Said Yashiro . Hanako was about to run into the water but Yashiro grabbed his arm " you can't be going into the water right after you put on sunscreen! " Yashiro demanded "but why?" Hanako asked " because it'll come right off of you instantly go on he water " Yashiro replied " fine " hanako agreed a few minutes later hanako went into the water and started playing , kou joined while Yashiro was watching them have fun. Later they came out  and kou was all red . Yashiro got worried and ran to Kou "are you ok!?!?" Yashiro cried " I'm fine just burning a bit" Kou replied . Yashiro looked back at hanako trying to build a sand castle . "Eh.. How about a photo!" Yashiro said . Hanako and kou both agreed and took a picture , when they looked at it they only saw a creepy shadow in between Kou and Yashiro . Hanako overwhelmed by how he was a ghost and they couldn't see him , kou told him " it's ok! "