Chapter 7-Rohan

Its been a week now and our college is going to start tomorrow. I wonder how its all gonna be this year that Sania is joining us. She is starting to settle now. She says she is happy though i can see it on her face that she misses her home. I kind of feel sad but mostly i know that she is busy making plans to get back at me after my last prank. It was soo funny. I made a face and acted as if there was some smell from the bottle of water and as she was about to smell i squashed the bottle and whole water was on her face. I just love to see her face turn into fumes when she is mad at me. I now know that she is generally a calm girl but the level of anger she comes to when i do such pranks is just epic. It feels as if smoke will come out of her ears and her nose turns red. Its just too hilarious.
_______

Its 5 pm and i got ready for my date. I and Yash passed by a club last night while picking up some stuff for our home and we picked up some from there but couldn't do anything about it as Riya was killing me with all the calls so we decided to go on a date today. Hey name is Jasmine. I am taking her to the new restaurant that has opened near the mall. Then we'll go to my place and have a time of our lives. When i got down, i saw Riya and Jasmine talking in our drawing room. Jasmine said that she thought we were first meeting at my place as she saw me. What a dumb girl i thought as i clearly remember telling her that I'll meet her at the restaurant. Sania then appeared out of nowhere just when we were about to leave. She then blurted ,"Hey Tara , how are you. Oh i am sorry i thought you are Tara." And then she turned to me and said," I am so sorry Rohan, i thought after i saw you and Tara yesterday at the terrace so lost in each other that you guys were able to bare the cold winds even with so little clothes on i thought... Nevermind, this one's pretty too, but i wish you would have tried her for more than a night, she really was sweet." Listening to this Jasmine asked," Is this true Rohan?" I said," No Jas baby she doesn't know what she is saying do you really think that i could ever come out of this deep sea of your eyes?" And obviously Sania had to add to that," No Rohan the line you used two days before was 'Do you really think i could ever SWIM out of this deep sea of your eyes,' if i remember correctly." Jasmine didn't take long after that to just leave and bashed the door behind me.  Riya was again the happy laughing audiance. But Sania has to stop this. I don't know what is with that girl. Why can't she leave me alone. She really can get on my nerves. Why did she have to do that. Pranks are fine but this, this is some serious shit. This is second time she has done this and i will not bare this. I was so angry i really want to get back at her. Suddenly the doorbell rang and here comes Rahul. He is not very muscular, her body is kind of skinny but in a proper shape. He has curly hair that falls a bit on his eyes. He has deep blue eyes and a birthmark on his chin. He looks damn good i will agree but there is something about him that I just don't like. There is something just fishy about him.
______

We played fifa for more than an hour. I had no idea that Sania played it too. She is really good at it and was about to beat me twice but i couldn't let that happen after the stunt she pulled today. I still am really mad about it. I am going to get back at her real bad this time. After dinner as we were going up Riya was completely drunk and so we went by the lift. Rahul had to go i dont remember why some friend called him and he said it was an emergency. After dropping Riya safely to her room me ans Sania were also pretty tired and lazy to go by stairs so we again entered the lift and suddenly the power went off and we were stuck there in the lift. I was stuck with Sania for god knows how long. I have no idea whhich sins am i paying for right now but god is really having a good laugh about it. From anyone on this world i had to get stuck with Sania. I turned to her , it was really dark but i could understand that she wasn't well. She was panicking. I forgot everything seeing her in the state and just tried to calm her down. I was rubbing her back and trying to soothe her. Even in the dark i could sense that she was about to cry. I felt so helpless at that time more than the time 2 years back. I wanted to do something i wanted to help her so i told her to rest her face in my lap and just calm down. I was shit scared. I had to divert her attention some way and so i said," I haven't been this playboy always. I was a really committed guy in highschool. I could see she was getting an interest in my story and no matter how much i wanted to not say the story but i couldn't think of any other way to divert her attention. I continued, " I was completely in love with this girl, her name is Ananya. She was the smartest and kindest and most beautiful girl in the world." Even saying her name aloud made me so uncomfortable and vulnerable. I was breaking into pieces again as i started to remember everything. She had sensed it. She came to know that i wasn't in the right place and she hugged me, really tight. I also hugged her back. I wanted to do something to calm her but instead she was calming me. I have no idea how long we sat there hugging each other but then she pulled turned her head and we were looking into each other's eyes in the moment. Our faces were so close that i am sure she could feel my fastening heartbeat. I was unsure of what to do next because she wasn't just any other girl that i picked at the bar, she was living right across me. I wasn't able to think anything. Suddenly the power was back on and we suddenly moved and rushed to our rooms.