The house

I woke up at 08:23 am, I must have fell asleep watching Netflix, I walked out to the kitchen and opened the fridge, if I was running late I always had a to-go cup with oatmeal, cinnamon and some apple slices. I took the oatmeal and went out to the garden, I thought to myself what am I going to draw today? Maybe I could go to the park. I put the to-go cup in the dishwasher then I filled Lola's bowl with cat food and a little tuna on top and walked out of the door.

I walked to the park there was a big oak tree, it was so beautiful, I sat under the tree and started to draw the homework, a house with a garden and a tree. First I drew the little house and then an apple tree with a bench, I drew myself on the picture right under the tree. Then the book started to light, I touched the page and I got sagged in the book and I was gone.

Everything was dark and my head was hurting. I woke up in a garden under an apple tree with a bench and there was a little house like the one I drew. I was in my drawing? No, that can’t be possible, maybe someone set me up? I stood up, I slapped myself on the cheek, it hurt, and then it must be real. I walked around the house, it was so weird, I walked to the house and looked through the windows, it looked like it was empty. I walked to the door and knocked but nobody answered. “Hallo”, I yelled but nobody was still answering and I opened the door.

There was quiet and there was dust and webs everywhere. I walked into the house, I came in the kitchen, it looked like a normal kitchen. There was a table with a flower pot, the flowers were withered but there was a note on the table. The note said: “The Seekers are coming, I will hide with Luna in the woods, Lola if you are alive then protect the world from the Seekers until I come back.” I was so confused, who is Luna and Lola… Wait, my cat Lola? There was a sound in the other room, I ran in the room. It was a bedroom and there was a big pink bed and some pictures of a girl, a boy and a cat, the cat looked like Lola, it was so weird. On the other picture there was a unicorn, it said “Luna”… A unicorn… what??

There was a noise again outside, I ran outside to the tree and there was a cat in the tree. “Who are you?” I asked. “I am Lola” the cat said. “Wait, you can talk and you look like my cat and your name is Lola?” I said. “April, I am your cat Lola, but I also live here”. I was choked, how can my cat talk and live here in my drawing? “April, let me explain” Lola said. “Ok”, I said.