in the woods

on daemos Asch, Bona originally known as yin, and Aschia had been refugees of their kingdom of daemos its been weeks since Ava and loralie were taken to this world by force by lady bish's spirit. with all that has happened, only the fact that Ava now only two marriage options, Leif and Asch have our girls to take care of, Milya, Leif's daughter. and Aschia, Asch's daughter. The Allies they've earned along with friends.

Today is going to change their lives forever, with the world being completely kayos for daemos,
Peirce was on his walk through the trails when he heard some one crying,

Yo"hello is someone there?"a girl was crying out, Pierce came out of the bushes to help her only to see a familiar set of eyes.
P"who are you?"Pierce asked her, but The child just cryed, Pierce took her off the branch, then set her on her feet.

She looked up at him and just hugged his legs. He lifted her up in his arms and she hugged his head.

He took her back to the camp site. Where she will be safe. She was so tired, she fell asleep in Pierce's arms. He looked down at the small girl sleeping like an angel.

A"Pierce who's that?" Ava asked refering to the girl in his arms.

P"I found her stuck in a tree."Pierce said still holding the small girl sleeping in his arms.