━━━━━ ❪ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐍𝐄𝐖.❫

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽.
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

ᴀ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

           "YALL BETTER GET THIS baby the fuck outta me before i kill every single one of y'all niggas in here, i'm not playin!" Jahseh screamed to the top of his lungs, tears streaming down his face when the excruciating pain contracted in his stomach.

"I should just kill y'all just because, takin too damn long! Each and single one of you is gettin sacrificed!"

"Mr. Onfroy breathe.." The nurse tried to calm him down, he was genuinely scaring the people in the room but they went through this a lot with some of the patients that where giving birth.

"Breathe? Bitch breatheeeee! I am fucking breathing. It f-feel like she ripping something inside of me." Still following what the lady was saying, taking hard labored breathes.

His personal doctor getting all the right materials for the c-section, knowing that jahseh wasn't going to calm down because the contractions. But he also had to get him the right medicine to numb the pain.

Jahseh remembered that his chances of surviving this was kind of slim but he's been doing the right things to keep his health at good rate and been taking his vitamins like he was told. So he hoped that he saw another day of life.

"Owww shit." Nicholas hissed when the pregnant man squeezed his hand harder, feeling like he was gonna dismember his hand.

The lightskin was wide awake now ever since they left his house, woken up out his sleep from jahseh snatching his ass up crying out to get them to the hospital. It was four in the morning and his friends weren't answering the phone so he called a taxi.

"Call stokeley. Right now." Seh practically screamed to nick when he was being forced to lay back on the bed when they were finished injecting the regional anesthesia.

"But you said not to call hi-

"Nicholas i said fuckin call him, i'm not gon repeat myself!" He cried out, wishing the medicine kicked in faster because what he was feeling was not it.

Body kissed with sweat, he tried to breathe and take in what ever the nurse was saying to him but his daughter was making it hard. Crying and being dramatic all up in this hospital, he didn't care. He wanted the baby out of him.

"I'm never gettin pregnant again. Fuck outta here yo, this is despicable!" Blowing a tired breath, frown upon him.

Nicholas beside him doing what the pregnant said, not getting anything from stokeley side when it kept going to voicemail. It kinda bothered nick that the calls was ending too fast so he had to be declining them or he's just blocked.