Chapter 17

Hey guys OMG 1.5k reads!!!!! 😱 sorry I haven't been on but I have been really ill 😥 anyway thanks for reading and I hope you like it so far xx

------------------------------------------------------

We decided that tonight Dylan was going to come to mine and we were going to restrain him and try to help him control himself through the change.

"Are you ready?" I asked holding the bag that contained chains and restrains like what they use in mental institutions. We trudged outside and opened the thick double doors down to the cold cellar. I turned on the light that glowed slightly off the stone cold concrete walls.

"Wow, this is really homelike." He commented sarcastically.

"Yeah like you would know what a home is." Ok that was a little harsh but he is getting on my nerves because he isn't actually a part of the pack yet and he is in my home territory. I turned to him and apologised.

"Ok that was uncalled for but you aren't exactly in my pack yet and your in my home so I get a bit protective."

"Yet?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"Well my pack and I have been thinking that maybe you could be like a guest for the moment until we find your true pack." I explained, him trying to soak up the information as best he can.

"Ok then, so does that mean no more stalking me at school?" He smirked again.

"I don't stalk you," I started, "I just keep a watchful eye on you so, you know, you don't go all wolfie and rip someone's head off."

"Touché" he replied. I hooked the steal chains up to the bolted hooks on the wall and padlocked them together so they will stay in place and restrain him.

"Ready?" I asked with a sigh.

"Ready as I'll ever be." He replied trying to be cheery. I tightened the leather restrained and buckled it up to the tightest his wrist could take. I had to use a little wolf power to get it to its tightest and he winced slightly.

"Oh don't be a baby," I moaned "besides your going to need it that tight if you want it to work correctly." I did the other one to the same tightness and he suddenly started to breath heavier. It was starting.

"Try breathing slower." I suggested and he dropped his head between his knees trying his hardest to control his breathing. He finally got his breathing to a steady rate after about 5 mins of large slow breaths.

"There we go," I cooed, "now just concentrate on my voice and think and believe with all of your heart that you are in control." I explained. He did as I asked and then he suddenly started to take rapid and sharp breaths then he got angry. Really angry.

"Dylan! Listen to me, listen. You can do this." I cupped his face and saw his golden glowing eyes for the first time. I guess this is where I say something 'inspirational'.

"Do you know why you can do this? Because you are strong and one of the bravest people I have ever met. You have a good heart Dylan and you have to show the world, show me, show yourself that you can control your anger." He closed his mouth and started to take large long breathes through his nose and out of his mouth. They became less and less shakier as the seconds passed. I looked up at the moon to see that it was past it's peak point.

"Your ok. It's over." A relieved smile plastered our faces as we chuckled. We sat in silence for a few seconds just thinking.

"Can you help me with these, please?" He asked, shacking his arms and the chains shackled together.

"Oh, yeah, sure" I replied, getting up and un-buckling the restrains and unscrewing them from the hooks on the wall. I stuffed all of the chains and cuffs in the bag and we walked back to the house.

"Thank you." He said whilst we stumbled up the field to my house.

"We look out for each other." I replied giving him a reassuring smile.

He left straight after we got back and I climbed up the stairs to flop on my bed. My phone vibrated next to me, bringing me back to reality.

Brooklyn.

Hey beautiful x how did it go with Dylan? Xx😘

I smiled and replied,

hey handsome 😍 yeah it went really well, he didn't go absolutely bananas and he actually controlled it a lot better than I did but don't tell him I said that 😉 xxx

Brooklyn:

Sounds good anyways going to hit the hay seeing as it's like 3am xx night love you xxx😘😘

Me:

Me too love you lots like jelly tots xxx😘😍

I always say that at the end of our convos, but only ours. I got undressed for bed and let sleep take over after a long night.