Oc (y/n)

My name is (y/n) Yukime

I'm actually 15 but no one knows. Not even my ex.
I was never asked so I never said.
Yes that's wrong. Technically I'm kind of a child. But by law I'm old enough for anything so - _-

Now the important details I guess.

Dob: Your bday
FC: fav colour
FF: fav food
WF: worst food
Fp: fav position ;}

Now the important section.

QUIRKS
Yes plural.

Systems Analysis
(y/n) has the ability to complete a full analysis on any person or object by looking at the objective for a full 3 seconds. This allows them to know their strengths, weaknesses, trauma, neglect, abuse, love, sexual orientation, crushes, quirks and there limits. Age, race, parents. Their past, Absolutely everything like they are an open book. She can also see probabilities of questions she asks when analysing them.
However if she blinks, her sight wavers even for a millisecond she has to restart the 3 seconds. Which can be hard in windy areas or if her attention is split.
Special ability
She can use this to analyse everyone within a 12m radius however if she does her eye sight can get blurry depending on how many people are in the area.

Succubus
It does affect her appearance with wings that work and horns showing she's of the demon race.
Much like a siren when she sings her quirk may activate unknowingly and it creates a spell enchanting both sex's towards her. Like pirates in the legends. Her voice is angelic either way though. She also works like a succubus. She is always Curvy, big busted, thin no matter what she does. She's sexually attractive and the more skin she shows the more enchanted someone can get if she activates her quirk.
Due to this she often refrains from singing near people who can hear or wears long dresses or full outfits.
Special ability
If she sings in a crowded area anyone who falls under her enchantment may be used as mindless slaves who obey her. The downside however is they can rebel against her and try to kill her seeing her as a sea witch.

Combines abilities
When she touched you and activates both quirks she can read your mind, know when you lie, but also you emotions.
Emotions will be in italics and you'll know when.

When she was slightly younger she was seen as a trophies by predators and after that she hated this 2nd quirk.

As for her history. You'll get to learn along the way.