Chapter 3

It had been a week and i was moving my stuff to my old family home as Hizashi brought it from the owners so I could have it.

I don't know how much he paid but as I stood before it I almost began crying.

I never thought I'd be able to walk back in this house let alone live in it

As my hands slowly ran across the door frame my heart felt like it could explode.
My height measurements were still in the frame. We never wrote the age. It was just small nicks. A secret in our family.

As my hands ran across all my history I missed this place. The memories of running around with my father and going on the swings with my pet kitten.

All the memories I had forgotten came back flooding my mind.

As my hands looked at the key engraved with my name I slowly opened the door. Looking around the furniture I had left years ago had white sheets covered with dust on them.
It felt like it had been brought then abandoned.

As i stepped deeper inside u could hear hizashi behind me.

Hizashi: The people you sold the house to claimed this place was haunted. It was sold an additional 13 times all owners saying the same. It was cheap to buy honestly.

As i pulled the sheeting making the settled dust go through the air we started coughing and sneezing.

The next week hizashi took off with me as we skipped school/work.

We dusted the whole house, washed the floors and walls. Repainted and replaced tiles and plumbing. We did a few all nighters until the house was spotless.
We spent days fixing it, then putting the new furniture in which meant we had to go shopping.

And you can guess how that went.

Rewind to shopping

As we walked together I was wearing a full length long sleeved shirt and jeans with high heel boots. I was fully covered limiting my affect as Hizashi just wore whatever he could throw together.

As we were comparing the designs of certain tables I turned to a camera in my face.

Reporter: Your the famous model known as succubus. We heard you and eraserhead were on object is this an affair?!
Me: Firstly, we split up as he... Never mind. I'm single. And this here *pointing to hiz* is my uncle. He's helping me shop for my house.
Reporter: Present Mic is related to you!? That must be so cool having your uncle as your hero.
Hizashi: Hero? I wasn't there when she needed a hero. She is her own hero. She's stronger than anyone I know. Her will shines brightly. Now can we shop in peace?

The reporter sighed as he left with his crew.

Present day.

Me: Hey hizashi. Didn't you get alot of hate recently?