chapter 1

Bryan's POV

Me and my dragon brothers (Colin.Mitch,Mario) were at our meeting place. Our meeting place is a cave and just only me and my brothers know about it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragon slayers,dragons and dragonborns are one big family their meetings are secret. There is one place that evrey dragon slayer,dragonborn and dragon know about. This place is Dragonclans territory.Dragonclan is a clan full of dragons,dragonborns and dragon slayers. There are the ranks of them Alpha (leader) Alphabeta (deputy) beta (warrior) delta (apprince) Omega (weak apprince or medic). There are onely one aplha in dragon clan and that is Yol. Yol is a dragonborn she was the apprence of Akatosh,Alduin and Paarthurnax. The deputy is Kharjo, he is a Khajiit, but also a frost dragon slayer. Bryan's mentor was Odahviing. The dragon slayer brothers are all betas. Only Dragons,dragonborns and dragon slayers the ones who can find the Clan's territory. The clan's territory is protected by anicent dragon magic that only dragon slayers,dragons and dragonborns can go through and can see it. A human is only see a forest full of dead trees nogthing else. In dragonclan it never happened that a human or any other creature go to the territory of Dragonclan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(still) Bryan's POV

"Our heat is starts next week.We have to go to Dragonclan, the medics can help us with ours heat." Mario said. "But what are we gonna do with the guilds?Our guild leaders woudn't be so happy if we went missing for a whole month." I said worried."Don't worry we done this before." Mitch said calmly. "What was their reaction that you guys went missing for a whole month?" Colin asked. "They.......weren't happy." Mario said. "I am a bit scared, i never had heat before." I said with worried tone. " Don't worry it's going to be fine." Mario said while trying to calm me down. "We have to go tomorrow, if we don't want any body to follow us. We will meet in this cave when the sun comes up." Mitch said. Every one nodded. we went to our houses.Tommorow is a big day,  a thought to my self.