Only chapter

A hurt witch and a nonlucid mind
What does a witch need to do to stop being hurt? What does a witch need to do to stop suffering because of nothing but people? I'm trying to stop feeling this dangerous emotion... revenge... sorrow and anger... But people never think about what they do... they never think about what a lie could make. This time! No soul will be save of my anger... at least not yours, my dear Sanndy... or "Vietnam". Tell me, do you like your nickname? That one I use instead of your lovely traumatic name. to night I'll use all my power, name, laces and heart on your pain. What can I do? What can a little moon witch do to you? I can move my puppets, I can move the elemental energies of my world, I can mix the correct names and I can move all my mind can process... Voodoo, elemental powers, sorts and telequinetic.
Tell me what you want as a payment mode. Tell me if you want me to make an "eye per eye" or just show you how I feel. Do you want me to fake a friendship... a friendship you counted on? Or to use people for my own benefits? Or you want me to get everything I want with emotional extortion? Do you want me to do it? Because that will be a perfect "eye per eye" pact. I swear my life had being better since you left. Everyone told me I had to be sad because you are gone... but why? Why should I play the roll of a greavy girl that have a heavy heart? Why should I lie? You made everyone hate me... because you are always the victim... I've lost all my friends because of you... but tonight... tonight you'll feel what I do... now is your time...
My dear puppet San, what will eye do to you? I could show you the sweetness of lies and sorrow... but there is no way to manipulate your feelings, but with your senses I can do whatever my heart desires. Tell me if you like the flame's taste or how water goes through your throne. Tell me how does felling for an horrible person feels like for you... tell me, do you feel like my own sister did? Tell me if your scared of how your room always change. Tell me if you are sad because of your pets' disappearing... I swear they're better with me. No worries about the locked doors when you can open them by the inside. This had been fun but tonight I'm doing my best move. You don't deserve death; your punishment will be to be the immortal death... everyone you'll love will die.
I will regret this... but you have the eternity to beg and I have the eternity to listen.