Chapter Two

"Lalisa, that's a beautiful name." Jennie smiled at her and drew a small doodle in the corner of her album. "Your name is far more beautiful! You're beautiful, just like a newly bloomed flower in the beginning of spring!" Lisa bowed and was almost crying. She was having full on conversation with her idol!!!!

"Lalisa, I need to tell you a secret!" Jennie giggles before Lisa bent down so Jennie could tell her.

"meet me backstage 30 minutes after the show. If you can't, don't. I won't be upset." Lisa stood up straight, wondering if she heard that right. "O-Okay! I won't miss it, Jennie! I love you!" Lisa speed walked away and kissed her signed album, then hugged it. This was the best day of her life!

.after meetngreet

"hm.. maybe she wont show up.." Jennie said to herself while removing her makeup and combing her hair. Maybe she did the wrong thing, maybe she shouldn't be trying to become friends with her fans.

"Jennie, you know this girl? She claims you needed to speak with her." The guards brought in a skinny girl with black bangs and long, thin legs.

"Yes, I know her. Please give us some privacy, Mr. Yoo and Mr. Im." The guards nodded at Jennie's words and left the two alone.

Lisa was about to cry because she was in the same room as Jennie, all by their selves, only them. She couldn't be more happy.

"Lalisa, let's be friends." Jennie started writing on a piece of paper and handed it to Lalisa. "Here's my number. Thank you for supporting me." Jennie hugged Lisa.

Lisa started crying like she never did before. "J-Jennie, can you s-sign my phone c-c-case?" Jennie nodded and scribbled on the phone with a black sharpie.

"Oh my god, th-thank you so much, i-" Lisa fell onto the ground and was bowing to Jennie. "Lalisa, get up!" Jennie held her hands and pulled her up.

"Awh, you don't need to get on your knees for me!" Jennie flashed a smile and Lisa felt like she was going to have a heart attack.

"Hey.. Can I ask you something, Lalisa?" Lisa nodded quickly, letting Jennie whisper a secret again.

"We should hang out soon." Lisa screamed and hugged Jennie while crying. "Y-Yes, I'd love that!" Lisa said through tears.

"Okay, tomorrow at 4:30 pm. Meet me at the front of Jisoo's Café, don't be late!" Jennie said, then winked at the younger girl.

"Y-Yes, Jennie." Lisa bowed and made her way out of the room. Jennie was so happy.