Chapter Four

Jennie walked out of the restroom then smiled at Lisa. "Let's find a table." Lisa nodded in agreement and followed Jennie around until they found a good table. It was next to a window and it was clean, unlike the others.

"So Lalisa, what deserts do you like?" Jennie asked while looking the menu up and down, as if she was checking out a hot girl.

"Hm.. Almost everything! Cakes, cupcakes, chocolate bars, candies, lollipops, ice cream-" Lisa stopped and stared at Jennie. God, she looked amazing right now. Hew new favorite snack was the girl sitting in front of her.

"I really like those too. I like cake the most though!" Jennie and Lisa continued talking about deserts until their waitress walked up to them.

The two girls ordered cake. Lisa ordering strawberry cake, and Jennie ordering vanilla.

"So, Lalisa-" "Jennie, I don't know if you consider me a friend, but I consider you a friend. And all of my friends call me Lisa!" Jennie nodded in awe.

"Ah- okay Lisa. Well, how long have you been a fan of mine?" Lisa looked so intrigued by the question her idol just asked. "Since debut! Maybe even pre-debut! Jennie, you are my biggest crush and role model! You're so amazing and talented and beautiful and-" "Thank you, Lisa. Thank you for supporting me."

Jennie blew Lisa a kiss and Lisa felt like she was going to faint any second now.

"Hello ladies, here is your meal. Enjoy~!" The waitress put the two trays down and walked away. "Looks yummy!" Jennie could only agree before snapping a photo of her meal.

 "Looks yummy!" Jennie could only agree before snapping a photo of her meal

Liked by jrubyjfan, loving.ninij, todayis_wendy, and 1,089,274 more.
Jennierubyjane yummy vanilla cake~~🍰 did you eat today, cuties? please eat 3 meals a day. Jennie loves you~~!!!!

Comments

Lovelyjjnnii
I'm on a diet so I look nice like you🖤

Jenniegoing.solo
That looks super yummy 😋 glad you're eating well Nini~~

Jennie.is_a.slut
Fucking fatass 🐷🐷🐷

Alecia.spamzz
You're gonna get fat idiot

Jennie.anti_4forever
You're already 110 lb, you're gonna add another 10? Fucking fat idiot ㅋㅋㅋ

Jennie frowned at the comments and looked up to see Lisa shoving her face with cake. "Is it good Lisa?" Lisa nodded and wiped a piece of strawberry off her cheek. "Are you okay? You look sad!" Lisa asked Jennie.

"I'm fine! I was just taking a few photos of my cake. I don't think I'm going to eat it though. I forgot we were meeting up and ate before I left, sorry Lisa." Jennie looked slightly embarrassed with her cheeks being a little red.

"Oh, that's fine Jennie! I'll eat it for you!" Lisa then proceeded to eat Jennie's slice of cake. Jennie looked down and saw her almost flat stomach. Almost..