ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8

Where Is It?

Y/n's POV

"So, Rick," Negan walks closer to Rick. "Who was suppose to be looking out for these guns?" "I am..." Negan slowly spins over towards Olivia, who tried to act strong but deep down she was scared, I would be too, I feel so bad for her. "What's your name, sweetie?" Negan asked her. I felt a little pain inside me hearing him say that to her.

'I thought I was the one? He's playing with my feelings! I can't believe him!!' "...Olivia." she peeps. "Well, Olivia. Is that true?" Negan says as his smile turns blank. "...Yes." "We had some people leave town, those guns probably went with them-" my father spoke but was cut off by Negan.

"So Olivia sucks at her job. Is that what you're saying?." Negan's famous grin returns with a little chuckle. " No, no I am not saying that-" "There should be a full accounting here, right? Top to bottom. Am I right?" He turns back towards Olivia. "No. I mean, yes. The inventories correct."

"Good, but not so good too. You see - what's in here isn't in there, your two handguns short. Do you know where they are?" "N-No..." "That's disappointing," he looks over at Rick once more. "I thought that we had an understanding with this; well this shows that someone's not on board, and I can't have that..." Negan then looks over at Olivia.

"I don't enjoy killing women. Men, I can waste them all the live long, but at the end of the day Olivia my dear, this was your responsibility-" "Look we could work this out-" Rick spoke but Negan swoops over at him. "Oh yes we can! And I'm going to, right now..." Olivia tried holding in her tears, she was so scared.

"Olivia, this was your job, and you screwed up. Keeping track of guns, that shit is life and death..." I felt so bad for her, so I went up to Negan and whispered something in his ear. Negan pulled away and thought about it and nodded his head. "Well, lovely y/n has a brilliant idea! She told me that you guys should find those guns, and when you do we'll be on our way." Negan smiles.

Rick nods then walks away. "Olivia dear. I know I saw some of that lemonade powder in the food stash, could you be so kind and make some of that for me and my darlin' here." She nods quickly and walks away without glancing up at him. He grins and looks over at me, "Now, lets take a walk m'lady."

•Rick's POV•

I curse under my breath as I looked everywhere in Spencer's house. I was pissed! He took my daughter from me. He took everything from me! But he better not be touching her in any way or I'mma- "Rick? Are you ok?" I look over to see Elijah, who had his scrape covered with a medium-sized bandage that wrapped around his neck. "Oh... Yeah! I'm fine. Don't worry about me, are you ok? The scrape looks like it went kinda deep into you." I stood up. "Oh I'm ok. It's just a scratch." Before I could ask anything else, Carl and his little group arrives.

"We looked everywhere, there's no sign of any guns." Denis spoke. "Then it must be here somewhere. Spencer has done this kind of thing before." "We'll look in the office." Cosette said, Sophia and Denis tagging along behind her. Everyone else scattered the house and tried to look for the gun while I look at the window to see an air vent, but something stood out. There were no screws attached and no air was exiting from it either, which made me wonder what the heck was inside. I lift the metal sheet to see a small bag along with a bottle of crackers and whiskey.

"What the fuck!" I mumble in frustration as I stood up, not realizing everyone stopped to look at me. "What the hell." Rylee spoke. "Shit." Cosette mumbles along. My blood boiled once I plopped the gun in my hand from the bag. Spencer almost made Olivia die just because he keeps taking stuff for himself even though we tell him not to. "Do any of you know where Michonne is?" I spoke up as I continued to stare at the gun. "I-I saw her..she left with a bag of something; most likely the gun." Sophia chips in.

I sigh, having so much anxiety weight on me. I didn't want anyone getting hurt, especially my daughter who he took. I felt a hand touch my shoulder gently, having me look over to see Rylee. "It's ok, don't worry, Michonne will be back, for now let's give him that gun." "Yeah dad, we got you." Carl pitched in, then everyone came and hugged me. I felt like they were my own children, and I was thankful for them.

Couple minutes later we end up walking so fast to Negan so he wouldn't complain more. He was talking to one of his people until I came closer for him to turn and look at me with his devious grin. I try to ignore my frustration with Spencer while handing Negan the gun. "Why don't you look at that, they were here after all. It's funny how a little threat makes everyone go crazy. So tell me Rick, which one of these fine folks almost got poor Olivia killed?" I felt eyes on me, waiting for an answer. "..It doesn't matter-"

"No it matters. See Rick," he inched closer to me, making me feel uncomfortable. "you need to get everybody on board..everybody. Or - we just go right back to square one..." I felt anxiety and anger mixing inside of me as I was afraid of what could happen if it were back at square one. A couple minutes passed and now the saviors were packing up to go. I looked over at the building outside of the gate to see Michonne catching my eye. While Negan was doing stuff, I took my chance and ran over towards the building.

"Michonne, we gotta give them the gun." "No, I am not doing that, I am not gonna follow orders like a dog. What's got into you Rick?" She was right, but if this was any other group I wouldn't be having this conversation right now, but at this time, we are dealing with a crazy man who could hurt us, but even worse - he has y/n and Daryl, so who knows what he could do to them. "Michonne, if you don't give them that gun, he could hurt us, but worst of all - he has my daughter - and Daryl. I can't let him do things worse than what is going on right now. It's to keep them safe. Please?" I looked at her with pleading eyes, trying to get her to understand what she doesn't see.

Third Person's POV

Once Rick finished, Michonne looked over to see y/n looking over and making eye contact with her then Daryl, they both looked like they needed help and were wanting her to give the gun over so nobody would get hurt. Michonne of course had a soft spot for y/n, she was like her own daughter - she always wanted one, and she treated like y/n was her own. Michonne sighed before taking the bag off. "Fine." she mumbles before quickly stomping off to Negan. "Michonne, good to see you!" Negan chuckled. She gave the bag to one of Negan's men then walked off with a huff.

Negan grinned as he bit his lip to hold in his laughter. He looked towards y/n with the same smile. " Somebody woke up on the wrong side if the bed. Anyways," he looked at his men. "let's roll!" As everyone got into their vehicle, y/n looked at the group with tears starting to well up. Her heart pleaded for the group. Rick nodded at her, letting her know that it'll be ok. She wanted things to go back to how they were before but something inside of her felt like this was the beginning of something new. As the truck went by and went down the road, the group stood there looking.

Y/n couldn't help to to let a few tears roll down her cheeks. She covered herself to hide from Negan, thinking he wouldn't see her cry - but she was wrong. He took a short glance at her, feeling something inside of his deep-dark-cold heart of his come alive in a heart beat. Negan felt envy for her for some reason and he didn't know why - he reminded her of someone he use to know and once loved, but he shook the feeling off and went back to driving, still questioning himself and his motives. From the looks of it, nobody knows what's happening to them. Changes are being made.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I am sorry for the late update, just a big writers block, but I hope you all enjoyed this everyone!!😊💖