𝟎𝟏𝟕. 𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐁𝐄 𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️
this chapter includes potentially
sensitive or triggering content! if
you are not comfortable reading
very mild abuse (verbal and physical)
i suggest you skip this chapter!
-bailey

"so what're you trying to say, aislinn?" jackson seethed, throwing his hands up in the air before letting them drop to his side with a slap. he puffed out his cheeks, let out a sharp breath and looked at aislinn expectantly.

aislinn was terrified. she hasn't even said what she wanted to say yet, and jackson was furious. as she pondered what to say, he flexed his fists repeatedly at his sides. that wasn't a good sign. she couldn't even begin to imagine what his reaction would be when everything was said and done.

"jackson, i-" aislinn paused. she tipped her head back, willing her tears to stay put. though she knew that she needed to do this, that didn't make it any easier. jackson was her first real boyfriend, and although things had been bad for a while, it hadn't always been that way. believe it or not, he used to treat her well. and maybe deep down, that's what made this so hard. she was holding on to the hope that the jackson she fell in love with would come back. that this was all a big misunderstanding. that he'd love her again. part of her wanted it to be true. part of her also knew that they were past the point of no return.

"jackson, i don't think i can do this anymore."
aislinn swore she could feel her heart tense in her chest as the words left her mouth. deciding that it would be fruitless to hold back her tears, she let go. tears ran freely down her cheeks, as she waited for jackson to react. "i'm sorry, i jus-"

"you're breaking up with me?" jackson took a step forward, so aislinn took a step back. his face was red, and an angry vein popped proudly from his forehead. this was bad.

"jackson, please. don't be like this." aislinn cried. "i just-i can't do it anymore. i'm not happy, jack. i haven't been in a long time." she whispered. a strangled sob slipped out, as tears slid hotly down her cheeks. this was so much harder than she ever could have imagined.

jackson sighed, shaking his head. he laughed a humourless laugh, with a sickening grin on his face. "this is about miller, isn't it? breaking up with me so you can go fuck him? sounds like something you'd do. fucking whore." he spat, slamming his hands on the counter.

"jackson, please! this has nothing to do with noel, okay? i'm doing this because i'm not happy. because you clearly don't love me anymore, and i don't deserve this." aislinn was sobbing at this point.

"how are you gonna sit here and tell me that i don't love you? hm? how the fuck does that make sense." jackson questioned angrily, taking another step forward.

"if you loved me, you wouldn't treat me the way you have been. i know that you loved me at first, but i also know that you don't anymore. you haven't in a long time." aislinn spoke softly, swiping at the tears that gathered on her chin.

"maybe you're right." he took another step forward. he gripped aislinn's chin harshly between his fingers, tugging her face towards his. "maybe i don't love you anymore. and maybe i was stupid to love such a whore in the first place."

aislinn's lip trembled as he looked her dead in the eyes. "jack, pl-"

"no, aislinn. you're a fucking whore." he spat the words with so much venom, and so much conviction that aislinn started to believe it was true. maybe this was her fault.

"go fucking call miller, or someone. i'm leaving for two hours and i expect for you and all of your shit to be gone by the time i get back? understood?"

aislinn nodded weakly, her actions limited by his harsh grip on her chin.

jackson smiled a sickly sweet smile, tugging her face towards his. "good girl." and with that, he let go suddenly, causing aislinn to fall back against the wall. jackson left the apartment with a slam of the door, and aislinn jumped at the sudden noise.

she did it.

-
RAMBLE

umm so hi y'all!!

don't forget to vote and comment!

uhhhh is that just happened?? yay!!
even though jackson is a grade A
douche canoe, aislinn is free!!

tbh, even though this chapter was hard
to write, i'm lowkey proud of it 😎

anywayssss hope y'all are enjoying
this rainy friday!! love you!!

also thanks for 4K reads!❤️