chapter 1-Meet Tyler...

Tyler's POV:

Never thought I would like this line of work speeding down the dimly lit high way with nothing but my inner thoughts and music bellowing in my ear lobes. I just left from one my 'appointments' ,that they didnt book. Ive been court with these people before they got discovered lets say no longer in the physical world if you believe in heaven and hell. I think of it as helping them stay young in the afterlife. HEY...I make it quick but I give them a good night first this is a habbit of mine date,fuck and kill works every time. Recently, I have been studying this boy about 19 he has brown locks covering his ocean blue orbs that shine like diamonds when the light hits them just right. I know his every move from his school to his favorite cafe. This is so easy I just stand in plain sight watching him everyday walking home with his friends. This boy was my next target? Thats what the boss said. Conner is my back up making sure I dont get attached to my 'clients'. Conner has the most horrifying darkness in his eyes he looks like he has killed a million soals when he is just the flirt to get me close to my 'clients' then I finish the job im the best in the business but conner is the only one I talk to outside of my work. We live in L.A where I own an apartment filled with valuable weaponry and gadgets. Ive been watching this boy for a month now. Analysing. It was 9:30 Saturday morning thats when he struts to the cafe for his morning coffee this is the time the time to move in.
Writers note:
Thank you for reading going to update soon xx love ya xxx