eleven

"I think that's enough!!" jennie said staring at the last paper she receive for today from that guy.

"I have to meet him" jennie continue talking to herself as she stare at her house door.

"now!" with that, she drive to where chahee tell her last wednesday about this guy name jimin and everything about their relationship before.

FLASHBACK

"h-he's your boyfriend before you lost your memories. You had a car accident before you lost your memories. It's weird how you remember us but you can't remember him" chahee state honestly.

"w-what?" jennie ask speechless. Chahee then tell everything about what happen. How they used to be before. she even mention their favourite place.

END OF FLASHBACK

she cry as she remember how she and jimin being together before. being a lovey-dovey couple, sometimes like a cat and dog.

how they always been by each other side. how they hug each other for no reason.
how they kiss each other with full of love.
how they stare at each other lovingly.
how the take care of each other.
how they tease each other.
how they argue for the small thing.

As soon as jennie arrive at the beach that chahee has been mention it, she shout "JIMIN!!!" on top of her lungs.

she soon stop yell as she spot a rounded table with two wood chair under a big tree. She step closer to the table and found a pen, a book and an envelope. a similar envelope she receive from J which is jimin.