fourteen

"jennie!! how could you!!" jongin yell.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know it will turn out this way" jennie said trying to holding back her tears. "I appreciate everything you did for me, jongin. but I love him" jennie continue.

Jongin glare at jimin who had his head down after being punch by jongin.

Jongin, an innocent guy who just got transfer almost 2 years ago. falling in love with jennie, a bad girl of the school. how? well he had his eyes on jennie since day 1.

he did know about jennie past about jimin since chahee told him everything.

"seems like you've won her heart back, huh?" jongin spoke after a long moment of silence. "I'll sue you if you broke her heart again!!" with that, he left, slam the door hard making the couple flinch.

"hoe's mad" jennie smirk. jimin turn his head towards jennie who was smirking. he smile, knowing that she would never change. she's a naughty bad girl.

she couldn't care less.

"how about party at my house this weekend?" jennie ask walking closer towards jimin. "sounds great" jimin answer.

"now, let's treat your wound" jennie said playfully punch him at the wound in soft way. "its hurts" jimin winced.

"its hurts" jennie mimic him, slam the door after get out from the quiet classroom.

"wow, everyone hate that door so much huh, I see" with that, jimin run trying to catch up with jennie.