Imagine #1

You and Zayn have been best friends since kindergarten. And now he is in the band One Direction. Since they came out you were a fan. You've always kept in touch through out the years. Today he was coming from tour. So you get dressed in straight jeans a crop top and gladiators. Then curled your hair. So then you take a quick selfie and tweet it and post it on instagram. You notice you got a text.
bestie( Zayn):
Goodmorning beautiful
        (You): Goodmorning handsome :)
bestie(Zayn):
Oh forgot we are on different times lol
                                  lol yeppers
I got a surprise for you
                                 Oh?
Yep
                              hmmm
Lol text in a bit
                   Your POV
So I wait at the airport for him. Today is the day I was gonna tell him my feelings. I hope he felt the same way. Anyways i make a sign with bright bold letters MY BEST FRIEND. Fifteen minutes later people come piling out of the terminal. No Zayn so far. Thirty minutes later still no Zayn.I was about to go when i get tapped on the shoulder and i turn to see a red flannel shirt and misfits shirt. I look up to see Zayn all tatted up. He looked so amazing he even had facial hair.
                  "OMG Zayn", I scream and hug him. He hugs me back tightly. I try not to cry but I slowly start to. He finally pulls away.
                 "(Y/N) don't cry please love or i will cry" he says. I smile and we stood there then finally he grabs my hands and looks at me.
                "(Y/F/N) we've been best friends since forever and you've always been there for me and lately i been thinking about you alot you always make my day  and um I think I'mfallinginglovewithyou"he says really fast. He felt the same way you did.
                 "(Y/N) sorry if you dont feel the same way"He goes to pick up his stuff. 
                  "Zayn Malik I feel the same way"  I smile and he smiles really big.
                  "So does this mean I can ask you to be mine" I nods and he jumps and screams in excitement. Then pulled me into his embrace and kisses me.

THE END

What do you guys think about my first imagine please let me know thanks lovebugs 

much love -Bambi Malik-