~ The Reviewers ~

Most of yours favourite work 😜😉

Who they are?

They are the perfectionist! Qe have seen many books being rejected just because and the writer loose grave chances, just because their book posses some of the other flaws!

But.....

There is always a supporting character in the story which makes the story more intrigued and interesting, and the reviewers will be playing the role of supporter.

What is their work?

🎻 To review the books 

🎻 They should possess good hold on language and should be able to give constructive criticism, without being biased.

🎻 They should have considerable interest in reading.

🎻 The language of ghee, butter, cheese isn't allowed here, you need to be truthful to the community as well as the writers.

🎻 They need to make sure whenever anyone using our service of reviewing are they following the rules properly laid by the community, are they giving the given payments properly or not.

In short, they need to be with us in each Musical step we take!

They are the violinist of our community!

~Rules~

•Be polite and have patience with us, we are a family so behave like one, No rudeness will be accepted over here!!

•Follow this account permanently.

•Be faithful towards us, don't exude/emit any information regarding the club.{Even in future if you leave this club.}

• If due to any reasons you decide to leave the club, you need to inform the heads two weeks before quitting.

•Mention about the community in your profile description box.

• Should be honest!

•Have to give this community time for at least an Hour! 

So you wanna be one of them? Then scroll down and form fill the given form!

🎶 Form 🎶

~Name/Username~

~Age~

~Exprience ?~
(No issue, if you have none)

~How much time will you need to review one book?~

~Will you be faithful/dedicate towards the community?~

~Why did you choose FMC?~

~Tag 5 peoples~

~In returns what we'll give to the Reviewers~

~A permanent follow from FMC.

~Any of your books will be added to our Reading List. 

~Free services from the community of anything at any time.

~Story promotions if you want.

~Always available for you when you need us.