He Is right(Randy)

Okay,so...It was 1 am when I wrote this and I didn't mean to post it,this was for my friend but my friend said I should post it.its really short but I hope you'll like it.Sorry for spelling mistakes, there's many of them.There's just 284 words,Sorry,I promise I'll post one longer soon!
_______________________________________
Andy's POV
It's really hot today and boys and I decided to swim a little bit.I am really excited because of Rye,I really want to see him shirtless,I mean who doesn't want to see that abs and-okay,he doesn't like me back, he's straight,but his eyes-wait that was enought of him...
Rye's POV
Andy,Andy and Andy, he's only thing on my mind..I love him so much,I wish he loves me back.But that's impossible, right? He Is too cute to love someone like me,his wet blonde hair looks so hot and his beautiful face...awhh...
Andy's POV
There he Is, he's so handsome and fit,he can't like someone like me.
"Rye,come here" I hope he heard me screaming.
"Yeah,Andrew?" His body Is so perfect!!!!"I..uhm..you look really good in that-" oh no!did I just-Oh God...
"Not good as you,cutie"I Can feel myself blushing,but he's too,why??I wanna know..right now,right Here!
Rye's POV
...cutie"OWH NO I JUST CALLED HIM CUTIE!!Why's he blushing,does he love me?I am so confused!
"You two just Kiss and end this ,please" Sonny?What the-wait..Wait he's right... Andy's POV
OMG HE'S KISSING MEE!!!RYAN IS KISSING ME!!This Is my chance with him.
"Rye,I..I like you a lot..."
"I like you too MY cutie.."