Dateeee

Jing sat in the back of his car while Mu Yue was driving. Jing was quite excited wondering how will his lover look like on their date. Did his shy fool gave a lot of thought in to his appearance, like Jing did? Jing smiled, he can't wait to see his lover and drag him to his place, but he must act patiently, after all, he does not wish to scare his lover off. This is their new life, he cannot be as aggressive as before, he wishes in this lifetime to give off a good impression to his Lu Cang.

While Jing was in his dream world, Mu Yue was sitting in a front seat of the car and could not help, but sight, he missed going to a war.

After all going to a battlefield where you cannot know if you will be able to survive till the next day or not is much better than to stand like a tree besides his boss and look at him flirting with his naïve lover. Mu Yue was pissed off, why did he have to go... why not Ding Peng? He can deal with those two lovesick fools much better than him. He just wants to get married, have a child and live peacefully, but no... right now he is just dreaming about battlefield, just to run away from being a victim of these two crazy lovers.

While Mu Yue was literally on the verge of banging his head on a steering wheel, Jing was still in his fantasy world. When all of a sudden Jing's phone started to ring. Jing narrowed his eyes from displeasure and wanted to ignore it, but he decided to check who is the caller, after all, he told all of his workers, that today, he will not be disturbed and if they are calling him now, it should be a damn serious reason for that.

Jing looked at the phone number and pursued his lips in displeasure, he wanted to ignore the call, but knew that he could not. He wondered, what did that man want, after all, they were never friends, only a business partners strictly and only that, that is why, he almost never called him personally.

Jing answered the phone and put it near his ear, with displeasure written all over his face.

"For you to call me, it has to be something important." Jing said not hiding the displeasure in his voice.

"Relax, just called to inform you that I have gotten rid of the girl."

"You are fast, I thought that you will keep her for at least a week or so..." Jing said in a lazy, not caring manner at all. He motioned for Mu Yue to slow down, since he needs to finish this phone call with this man no matter what, before going to meet his lover.

"She was annoying, kept on screaming, so I just drowned her. Could not bear to hear her any longer." Jing could hear a deep snicker and almost laughed himself, finally that dumb woman is dead.

"So you called me just for that? You have disappointed me, bringing up such a trivial matter, I am a busy man, I have a lot of things to do, if it is all that you want to tell me, then excuse me, but I will have to end this pleasurable phone call now." Jing wanted to end the call, but stopped after hearing a laugh. This made Jing even more angry, that someone actually dared to laugh from him.

"I am also a busy man, I just wanted to wish you luck with your sweetheart, after all... it took you so long to find him, don't miss your chance, also, when he is so attractive, anyone could come and snatch him away, right in front of your nose." Jing eyes widened and the phone line went dead, Jing almost went crazy in the car, that man dared to spy on him, not to mention, he knew how his Xiao Cang looked like, it looks like, that he is either spying on him, or there is a mole inside of his organization.

Either way, Jing was pissed off. That man dared to spy on him and he does not know the reason for that. Jing must agree that, that man is dangerous and if needed he wishes to avoid the war between them, because Lu Cang would be dragged in to this and he could get hurt. Also there is a reason why that man is Jing's partner in business, because that man is as dangerous and cold blooded as Jing, maybe even worse, and Jing hates it when someone is above him. He is the Emperor, he is the sky that brings the rain to people and he is the ground which humans glory, he is the son of the sky, no one has a right to be above him.